best for slave

"
Bars wrote:
So, let's see if I got this right... you want to use an expensive and difficult to gear for build without using efficient farming methods and you don't want to use equivalently strong or stronger builds which do not require that much farm?

Something else?

Perhaps a backrub by a Swedish bikini model while you play with another one feeding you grapes and fanning you with a palm leave?

iam dont want playing farm simulator. i want play to hack and slash game. now have 1070 runs, up to 1200 and delete. farm simulator not better grim dawn where you can farm when killing boses and mobs. that great game but RMT and facking reseller can killing that game. becous all peopels want chaoses orbs not for use, for buying exalted not for crafting. iam play 12+ hours every day. killing monters, boses all time. but peoples just trading and have so much more currensy then me
Last edited by 1ndig0 on Jun 20, 2016, 9:07:34 AM
"
1ndig0 wrote:

iam dont want playing farm simulator. i want play to hack and slash game. now have 1070 runs, up to 1200 and delete. farm simulator not better grim dawn where you can farm when killing boses and mobs

Errr... OK, don't? No one is forcing you? What is the goal of your posts, somehow magically convincing GGG to rework their entire game because you don't like its basic concepts?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
1ndig0 wrote:

iam dont want playing farm simulator. i want play to hack and slash game. now have 1070 runs, up to 1200 and delete. farm simulator not better grim dawn where you can farm when killing boses and mobs

Errr... OK, don't? No one is forcing you? What is the goal of your posts, somehow magically convincing GGG to rework their entire game because you don't like its basic concepts?

My goal is simply to write about that in this game, a lot is not fair to the player
on the part of the game, and from people who use just resell in that game
"
900 runs Vol - 1 brittle emperor and 0 exalted orbs. that game best for slave. best for spend time.

I hope you don't mind if I put this quote in my signature.
"900 runs Vol - 1 brittle emperor and 0 exalted orbs. that game best for slave. best for spend time."
-1ndig0
loot kaom and die, my internet provider so bad =)
"
b100d wrote:
"
900 runs Vol - 1 brittle emperor and 0 exalted orbs. that game best for slave. best for spend time.

I hope you don't mind if I put this quote in my signature.

that scammers game. have vol protector, use so much fuses, sell kaom for 300c 1 ex and 60 fus, sell all for fuses have 0 6l
2000+ fuses and 0 6l that great scammers game. GL ALL in that scumm game iam leave becous have 0 profit in my farming
hey admins banned my "no lucky" acount please iam dont want playing that shit scumm game
GRINDING SCUMM GAME GSG
Last edited by 1ndig0 on Jun 20, 2016, 8:08:17 PM
Historically blacks have made the best slaves.
Thats your problem. I dont play a game to be a slave I play for fun. fuck those achievements any i get is by accident.

Long story short but when ego dies like mine did at like 16 you really dont give a fuck. Whats expected of you, what society says, and certainly not a fucken achievement in a game.. and you learn to love life on yur own terms
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 21, 2016, 10:26:11 PM
"
pannra wrote:
Historically blacks have made the best slaves.

How do you know that? Until about 250 years ago 3/4 of us would have been a slave. White brown black or yellow. It was a human institution since dawn of human kind. Chances are you and me and one other outta 4 would be born a slave. Anyway Why do black make best? I always thought its because they were last to be empowered with concept of liberty and fundamental rights that made them last. No one is a good slave though. At least by brute force... There are smarter ways to institutionalize people these days...mass media propaganda and full bellies.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 21, 2016, 10:44:26 PM
Some here have become slaves to the Darkness Mystery Skinner Box

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info