HiltLess CWDT Berserker Build. I Hurt Myself today.. To proc my CWDT...

"
Keyen wrote:
Quick question. Do you think using a Green Dream in the bottom Scion Jewel and replacing Poacher mark for Vulnerability couldn't be a good idea?

You lose the increased flask charges and a jewel, but you get 39% more physical damage.

Edit: Nvm, the price skyrocketed.

Green dream gives 5% more to cold, although builds runs many forms of cold damage i think id rather have a jewel with 4 good mods like life with juicy +6% attack speed mods or Increased phys/area

100% increased flask is more op than you think and you not only loose that, you loose the biggest sustain of the build that is life gain on hit you could not sustain your life without poachers and also 50% less chance to evade on enemies you would need sick accuracy rolls AND life leech on jewelry to compensate that loss. You need HALF the accuracy you would originally need by running poachers mark.

IMO poachers mark is op as fuck for this build in all senses idk why people is always tryng to run other curses for this, you already have enough damage with this build what im always trying to min max is my attack speed and life pool.
When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.
Poacher mark doesn't reduce the chance to evade by 50%, it reduce the evasion by 50%. It's very different, and it's not even close to "you need half accuracy for same hit chance".

But I will finish to up my berserker and I will try it^^. Thanks for the reply anyway.
Last edited by Keyen on Dec 8, 2016, 7:26:06 AM
I was looking at the OP and all I can say is

Holy fuc*k...how did you get a 6l Carcass jack that fast in this league ???

Congratulations!

Assuming I have all asc points at what level should I do the switch from cyclone to cyclone with cwdt goodness ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:
I was looking at the OP and all I can say is

Holy fuc*k...how did you get a 6l Carcass jack that fast in this league ???

Congratulations!

Assuming I have all asc points at what level should I do the switch from cyclone to cyclone with cwdt goodness ?

i switched at lvl 59 once i got hiltless, if you are rolling maps already and your build has diferent path get al the gems at lvl 17+ before switching
Still too busy to make vids but i got some sneak peek displaying the mighty of Cloaked + VaalPact + CWDT

https://webmshare.com/play/KEwMV

im eating 5k arrows to the face and the life pool only flicker, unless oneshoted the character cant die.

to see how fast it heals you back to full life download the webm and play it on VLC at 0.25 speed.

any of you guys knows a better site to upload webm? somewhere that gives you slowmo option for example.
Last edited by JohnOldman on Dec 8, 2016, 7:09:24 PM
Hit 59 yesterday (I have a 6L hiltless). The start was awesome. Then I got Carcass Jack. It was getting better and better.

Then, I got Doedre Elixir. And I think it is one of the most retarded thing I have ever seen. Especially on reflect (both physical/elemental) maps.

Raising his chaos resist is this mandatory? It's too bad if I have to get parted from it :/
Last edited by Keyen on Dec 9, 2016, 8:08:02 AM
"
Keyen wrote:
Hit 59 yesterday (I have a 6L hiltless). The start was awesome. Then I got Carcass Jack. It was getting better and better.

Then, I got Doedre Elixir. And I think it is one of the most retarded thing I have ever seen. Especially on reflect (both physical/elemental) maps.

Raising his chaos resist is this mandatory? It's too bad if I have to get parted from it :/

i tried to make it work on prophecy and it was not reliant at all i had to waste 2 flask slots minimum and anything that did chaos damage deleted me of the face of earth via oneshot, if you wanna go that route lets just say dont go to Chayula's domain :P

gz on 6L sword, i got mine today
bought it for 4ex, got perfect phys roll with just one divine, rngesus is on my side this league
Well, to be honest, since the goal is 0 armor or something like that, I have no idea how you can do physical reflect map without a proc cloaked.

Doedre allow you to do that as long you kill 10-15 mobs between each use (not that hard). I guess Scodle is a good alternative, but it's not really the same budget.

I also run Atziri promise (used right after doedre), so my chaos resist is not exactly -60.

Also, I don't understand you can do have 160K dps on cyclone with 5L.

Currently, full buff (cloaked + atziri promise + full frenzy charges + onslaught), I'm around 66K (lvl 77 with good gear, AS + added physical damage on amu + rings + gloves). Even with 40% from Aspect of Carnage (I will pick it once I get these trials, but they just don't spawn...), I can hit 100K, but i'm far from 160K. Well, If I count hypothermia, it's near enough, but you said 5L.

I use Faster attack - CE - MPD - ADF - Hypothermia.

Last thing: Why Glacial cascade and not Blade vortex? Higher base damage + full physical scaling (both for the tree and the ADF)?
Last edited by Keyen on Dec 9, 2016, 2:39:31 PM
Without aspect of carnage and at lvl 77, should be mising tons of jewel slots, also do you have force shaper already? attack speed on rings or gloves..., level and quality on gems... stuff like that ends up adding. that tooltip was with my prophecy character

Bladevortex needs to stack in order to be efective, and when the spells proc every mob dies so its better to have instant damage, bv would be at 1-4 charges max even in high pack size maps, not worth.

I just don't run phys reflects maps the same as cannot leech maps, on the bright side you can run everything else.

Edit: i also had reduced hatred mana reservation on helm and could add herald of ash

Edit 2: Ancestral protector totem also gives more attack speed, and while on bosses you always have it up thats another bunch of dps. if you keep adding all up it isnt that hard to achieve 160ks on single target. i checked and that character can do 175k dps tooltip with cyclone still on 5L
Last edited by JohnOldman on Dec 9, 2016, 6:20:13 PM
"
JohnOldman wrote:
"
Keyen wrote:

i tried to make it work on prophecy and it was not reliant at all i had to waste 2 flask slots minimum and anything that did chaos damage deleted me of the face of earth via oneshot, if you wanna go that route lets just say dont go to Chayula's domain :P

gz on 6L sword, i got mine today
bought it for 4ex, got perfect phys roll with just one divine, rngesus is on my side this league

You got 6L for 4ex? There is none 6L there now at poe.trade :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info