[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

Hey,

For the two 6L skill slots, what gems would you prioritize over the others if I can only manage 5L on them?

Thanks!
Update. Closing in on level 80. DPS is now north of 700k solo, with charges and flasks up close to 800k. Still have 3 jewel slots to unlock and don't have a level 20 or any quality on ancestral. Tweak for this period for those who, like me, don't want to feel weak on defense:

Slide over to duelist leech nodes through mana (skip mana keystone) and grab the two life. You'll get some dex you may need anyway and it's only 1 more passive spent than grabbing the life only nodes near marauder. Then, instead of using blood rage, link immortal call to increased duration. If you have 20/20 of all, you'll have 100% IC uptime with 4 endurance charges. This eliminates the issue with Abyssus making you feel "rippy" against phys while fleshing out the tree and doing higher end maps. Can probably reintroduce blood rage once you're close to 90 or when you land gg jewelry with leech.

The largest hurdle to overcome really are the defenses at this level and at this quality of gear. The damage is incredible, but it would be highly susceptible to spike damage without permanent IC, even with Acuity and leech.

For 5L, I'd drop one red on each. But that's just me. You can lean on your totem for things that aren't dying to your 5L solo. The totem alone has more dps than some very capable builds.
Thank you once again to your amazing feed back unleashedPoe. I really appreciate you sharing your gameplay experience to new players just starting out with this build.

Also for people who want to see this build gameplay live just pm when am on and I'll run so maps with you so you will be able also ask questions while observing this gameplay live
I suggest for heavy boss fights these gems on chest armour:
Hatred - Herald of Ash - Arctic armour - Enlighten - CWDT - Enfeeble
Similar to omega setup but more defensive
Will post full mini low level Starter/Beginner Guide next week. For those asking me about it.
Unleashed can you post your gear?
I cant get past 250k DPS with Hatred, Herald of ash, Atziri promise and lions roar while using Hegemony Era and Abyssus.

I'm missing flat physical damage on one ring and it's a bit on low side on the other and amulet.
Sure. I picked up a mirrored staff, which was a massive increase. The rest are things everyone has pretty easy access to.

Jewels matter a lot. Buying jewels like this for 2-3ex.

(these are the three I don't have on the tree yet)

Also have a flame golem out.
83, ran a rare t12 map with ele weakness and 100% increased enemy damage as cold. Very shaky in terms of defenses. Died once when caught off guard by a set of lightning trap mobs. Everything dies incredibly fast, closing in on one million sheet dps.

However, I'm starting to think that the gear check for this build in terms of defense is -extremely- high. I see in videos 5.8k life. I'm at 4.8k @ 83. I have all but 3 defensive nodes in the tree, and two jewels with life.

That said, 1.6mil dps is unnecessarily high. My gentle suggestion would be to look at tightening up defenses for the build. Suggestion would be to move the points around a bit to emphasize fortify and additional endurance charges. Link fortify to Leap Slam along with another Increased Duration gem. Tree would be:

poeurl.com/Ha7

Advantage of leaning largely on increased endurance charges and fortify is that you are getting some offensive benefit from both, so it's not a total loss, yet this should be substantially more tanky as it will have ~30% additional damage reduction.

Note that the fortify nodes are exactly the same number of passives you would need to route into the life leech nodes to the right while picking up 2 non-notable mana leech nodes. Important for being able to make the transition from leech to additional mitigation once you get gear or enchants to provide the leech needed.
Last edited by UnleashedPoE on Jun 23, 2016, 8:08:54 PM
Worth playin this in prophecy? How build goes without acuity? I may have currency only to buy hegemony, abyssus/rat, and cheaper version of the other stuff.
Can this build go uber atziri without acuity?
is this build work with earthquake? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info