[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

Damn I just looked it up sorry about that i'm currently uploading the videos in singapore on youtube i don't know why it's blocked in the US
what are all the green circles in your vids? How come u can sweep from so far away?
This build is good example how this game allowed to unlimited DPS.

Similars OP builds slowly killed that game in future, because of boring and no more risk and reward.
The green circles are the MTX effect from herald of ash you can purchase it from the Microtransaction under skills in game for couple of in game points. With sweep am using Increase area of effect and the aoe radius circle near the templar tree you can look at talent tree i posted that's all you need for the crazy sweep radius
DOUBLE BOSS VAAL TEMPLE ADDED !!!
I played with OP few times and must say his build rocks. I couldn't keep up with him just running behind him :).

As for budget, these are my items:

Hegemony era self linked with about 200 fuses.

So asyou can see it's not godlike and clearspeed is still great.

With Ice golem and Blood Rage I have 91k DPS, It's not a million but it still works great. I think the difference in DPS is due to me having rubbish jewels.
Last edited by gfurm on Jun 21, 2016, 10:52:33 AM
Hi,

Regarding to your question. Berserker has insane amount of damage but also lacks alot of defensive mechanism to clear end game content. Juggernaut undoubtedly offers great amount of dps from undeniable you gain attack speed per 200 accuracy. As a crit build you should have around 4400 accuracy that's about 22% attack speed around a 20k dps dmg boost, which is not bad. Juggernaut also offers survivability, sustain, and insane tanking potential against end game bosses. My build uses the item Abyssus, which will make you take increase physical damage. With Juggernaut the mechanism build around it negates the physical dmg taken from abyssus. You don not need more Damage wearing an abyssus as it gives you around 60-100k dmg dps boost, which is more then enough. Thus, which is why i picked juggernaut over berserker.

If you have anymore question just leave a reply thanks.
"
15107514 wrote:
Lol I can blame that to my stupid BOOTCAMP WINDOWS ON MAC not working properly with prnt screen

Lol. You do know PoE actually has a keyboard shortcut to take screenshots right? F8. Hit Fn + F8 if you have a Mac. Then go to the Screenshots folder. I guess they talk about that at the 4 year veteran mark lol jk.

😏

Also as was pointed out no need for the caps man. We can hear you lol
Deliver pain exquisite
ALLURING ABYSS UBER ATIRZI VIDEO ADDED !
Uber atziri destroyed with ease
Mighty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info