[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

"
LBJames wrote:
"
darmar79 wrote:
Are other types of 2H weapons viable or it has to be a staff?.
What changes in the skilltree would you do then?.
BTW awesome guide :) Thanks!

There are many builds out there that do EQ or other melee skills. But if you want to go crit then staff is the best weapon. The key to his build (the berseker version) is instant leech. You probably saw his lifepool gif in his guide. It's basically taking hit and instantly leeching back to full. To achieve this you have three options. 1. vinktar. unstable and risky when you run out of flasks against bosses. 2. Vaal pact. decent option but very far from the marauder tree and u have no regen. 3. acuity. no downside and has mana instant leech. The only requirement is that u have to have high crit chance to leech consistently. To achieve this the easiest way is to go staff.

I really like his build (beserker) because it reminds me of the old shool "tanky" builds when u don't necessary have high armour but can tank bosses and be constantly at full life by leeching. Most of these builds disappeared after GGG nerfed leech. But beserker can make them viable again. You do need high life and proper damage mitigation to not get one shot.

Nice...thanks for answering ;)
"
LBJames wrote:
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
After testing the build for two days I must say: great DPS but very very poor Defense.
I not even mange to kill UberLab Izaro :(

My Gear (and Ispent 20 Ex on it):
Spoiler

How much life do you have? with nonlegacy kaoms i have 7.5k+life at level 92. I ran arctic armour and basalt flask and I can tank all uber izaro one shot attacks. With beserker i always leech back to full life after his big hits. btw if you use vinktar you need to have a remove shock flask as well. otherwise u take 50% more dmg.

Hey, I have 5.5 k Life. When I switch Bellys in, I have 6k. I could give Kaoms a try but the I have to 6link that Bastard Staff (which already drowned my 2k Fusings Pool).
Great build my friend.
I have started this league by an elementalist explosive arrow, but turn out it cant complete hard objects easily, especially with the buff of monsters and maps in atlas, so i decided to try in to this build.
Spoiler

However, i am sitting at lvl 82 but my life pool is quite squishy when compare to others melee char i played before - 5k8 atm. I took all the life node and leave dam node - 2hand wheel at duelist for later - and dam is still accepted at 45k peek. When starting red maps, i realized that i really need an acuity - i do not invest in any leech rate node - for tanking big slam and leech back to full life. Time to farm up for koam and an acuity to use all the might of this build !!!
I will test with my gear in SD to see the different.
Last edited by T_Speed on Sep 9, 2016, 10:31:15 AM
jesus christ the 1st post is so chaotic that it makes me wanna close the tab... please clean it :)
Did you try Shapper ?
salvation
Hey, Great guide, it was very difficult to understand everything because of the layout on it but I think i got it lol. I decided to give this build a try and I really like it. My dps is significantly lower than yours on sheet but I've got a long ways to improve still. My only issue is survival.

Edit: I figured out why I can't seem to survive, I was looking at my res in my hideout and forgot that its normal when in your hideout... Gonna need a lot of ex to hit cap res when I can only get it on 1 ring, boots, belt and possibly amulet.
Last edited by BlaqDan on Sep 10, 2016, 8:58:24 AM
I had try the berserker version in SD. Despite i took blood magic node and run no offensive aura, i can easily get 300k dps without mediocre gears. Wait for my friend to return mine good gear so i can test more with this version. I think this version need at least 10k+ life to work for me. Tried t14 shrine with 6k life- no koam heart and +3 dam for boss at crit- she one shot me once, which i think thats a crit, next time only down to around 500 and instant leech back to full health. That feeling brings back the old babarian at d2.
At the beginning of the Essence League, my friends and I gave each other builds to see who could get the farthest in terms of endgame. I was given a Groundslam build and I saw your build post so I went with it. I was hoping you could help me out on how I could max my build out for the Shaper/Guardians.

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

My skill tree with 3 Jewels:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMFLQbGB3UJlgthDc0RGhNxFCAaOBzOIVUhYCcgJy8ppStQLPsy0TQxNZI5DjwFPfxAoEFyRUdFnUa3R35QR1NSV1RYY1iuWfNdpF4TXqVfP2FSZU1nm2hYaPJvO3Kpc2t07XTxd-N4DXloeu99c4TZhO-HaonYiiKKs4zPj0aQVZBskn2TqJd5mG-a4J_fogCnCKknqW6plKyqrQmuPq9sr6e18ryavTa-p8ABwBrAZsCmwQTE9sauxtjJZ9Nv15bYvdrB3CPcPd3V5FHlz-vu7UTvDu9O73zwH_ZI9zL7i_5U?accountName=CRYSTALFINWEEED&characterName=BIGASSDIK

My stats currently (unbuffed):
Resistances @ 152% Fire/142% Cold/143% Lightning/0% Chaos
HP @ 5,629
Armor @ 5266
Groundslam @ 43877 dps/Chance to hit 89%/Crit Chance 75.25%/ Multi 275%

So far what I believe I need to do is switch two of my jewels for % max life and % dmg, 6-Link my staff, and get GGG roll astral plate for a 6-Link and put ancestral in it.

If you want to PM me in game, that would be great as well.

Thx.
Last edited by CRYSTALFINWEEED on Sep 10, 2016, 10:20:06 PM
hi,
how about http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hematophagy until i can buy the gloves?
Last edited by Malaclypsety on Sep 11, 2016, 10:07:14 AM
Push u for TaiWan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info