[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

Do you have any videos where you're actually using Hegemony's and non mirrored items?

It's hard to measure actual build strength when using 1000 Exalt budget :P

I think a lot of people would appreciate some comparison builds. That being said, awesome build and well put together guide! Hegemony Flicker is my highest level character ever, perhaps I'll try rolling it into this.

Facebreaker is Life.
This will be my starter build for sure unless there is a massive nerf, which I don't think is going to happen. Before having this unique staff, what were you aiming for when you were leveling? A good rare staff?

Also, this will be my first marauder I always play mage or bow. I wanna be tanky AF! Good guide.
I just had to reply and say that this has to be the most thought out guide I've come across. Going to give it a shot in Essence league. Thanks for sharing.
Yep, if i am playing league - most probably go with this build. Actually having a lot of fun with ground slam.
Hello Anderson,

thanks for the massive work you've done to describe this build.
Are you planning to upgrade it to 2.4 and what is your opinion on the build in furture?
Are the #buffs to melee any good or will the nerved EQ still be 'best'?

Hey, yeah, incredible guide man, I will try it this tonight, only one question, what subclass you will recommend to start atlas and this new league, Could be Slayer or Berserker?... Thanks in advance...

And one more thing, Better Rat´s Nest instead of abyssus?.
Last edited by Madasan on Sep 2, 2016, 7:36:57 AM
I sincerely apologize to all players who i haven't replied in the past few weeks I've just been really busy at my University I'll still try to answer more questions as possible.
"
Madasan wrote:
Hey, yeah, incredible guide man, I will try it this tonight, only one question, what subclass you will recommend to start atlas and this new league, Could be Slayer or Berserker?... Thanks in advance...

And one more thing, Better Rat´s Nest instead of abyssus?.

Slayer + Rat's nest would be my advice for the new patch
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
Hello Anderson,

thanks for the massive work you've done to describe this build.
Are you planning to upgrade it to 2.4 and what is your opinion on the build in furture?
Are the #buffs to melee any good or will the nerved EQ still be 'best'?

I don't see any changes to melee except the new enchantment system that could potentially make the build stronger. I think EQ will still be fine . I might update it, but not really much changes to melee so not sure so far what needed to be changed yet.
Thanks so much, I hope you rocks in your university... :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info