[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

"
15107514 wrote:
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
Hello Anderson,

thanks for the massive work you've done to describe this build.
Are you planning to upgrade it to 2.4 and what is your opinion on the build in furture?
Are the #buffs to melee any good or will the nerved EQ still be 'best'?

I don't see any changes to melee except the new enchantment system that could potentially make the build stronger. I think EQ will still be fine . I might update it, but not really much changes to melee so not sure so far what needed to be changed yet.

really great build, what would you recommend to start on the essence league, i have around 4exalts to start.
Iam a melee and general poe noob, is juggernaut the way to go? can u lvl crit staff leap sweep right away when u buy some lvl gear?
Would i loose a lot of mapping speed if i dont go slayer?
IGN: ITwillbeGLORIOUS
Last edited by overhans on Sep 14, 2016, 9:03:53 PM
What do you think is better in terms of a weapon, Gale Song or Onslaught Song?

Regards
Might be already asked at some Point , but maybe i have overseen it.

Could this build possibly work with the new Starforge sword or don't you get enough crit to get it working?

Ty for reply and have fun

Cheers
do i want to get rid of some of the extra attack speed if i go for earthquake?
"
Malaclypsety wrote:
hi,
how about http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hematophagy until i can buy the gloves?

I´m using in new league till guet acuity, and it works really nice...
"
Xentos78 wrote:
Might be already asked at some Point , but maybe i have overseen it.

Could this build possibly work with the new Starforge sword or don't you get enough crit to get it working?

Ty for reply and have fun

Cheers

No because one of the main talent requirement comes from the staff tee in the talent tree
"
tMShubar wrote:
What do you think is better in terms of a weapon, Gale Song or Onslaught Song?

Regards

Gale song is better
"
Malaclypsety wrote:
do i want to get rid of some of the extra attack speed if i go for earthquake?

You can get as much attack speed you want just never use multistrike on earthquake
Last edited by 15107514 on Sep 17, 2016, 4:30:41 PM
"
overhans wrote:
"
15107514 wrote:
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
Hello Anderson,

thanks for the massive work you've done to describe this build.
Are you planning to upgrade it to 2.4 and what is your opinion on the build in furture?
Are the #buffs to melee any good or will the nerved EQ still be 'best'?

I don't see any changes to melee except the new enchantment system that could potentially make the build stronger. I think EQ will still be fine . I might update it, but not really much changes to melee so not sure so far what needed to be changed yet.

really great build, what would you recommend to start on the essence league, i have around 4exalts to start.
Iam a melee and general poe noob, is juggernaut the way to go? can u lvl crit staff leap sweep right away when u buy some lvl gear?
Would i loose a lot of mapping speed if i dont go slayer?

Sorry to the late reply for everyone been really busy D;

I personally prefer slayer but juggernaut is also great for the build. When i first started out this build juggernaut was what I started with.
Between Berserker and Juggernaut, which one is better at facetanking bosses?

Also, if Juggernaut, how much life/mana leech would i need? Preferably from items, so as not to use points on that, unless completely necessary.

And, like one guy said before, how effective is this build using hegemony era, not rare mirrored staff, and non-mirorred items? It's very important to know that.
Last edited by vici12 on Sep 17, 2016, 10:58:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info