[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

"
15107514 wrote:

If you roll a map with increase magic monster % they are most likely going to appear and these monsters are usually hard to tell apart from other monster that has mods like bearers and other dangerous stuff. All i could say is best for you to go for more hp and kill stuff afar from your character cause when mapping we aren't always on alert and we are also always on a fast pace clear speed momentum. GGG did a really good job of creating stuff like those that is designed to kill players in order to make the game harder lol.

Yes very frustrating. I have switched back to use Kaom's heart after losing all my progression to 1 shot deaths. This game makes me scream so much.
This is my favorite guide of all time - was fun to read with all the graphics - very nice touch and good work on that. THank you!
"
dantven wrote:
This is my favorite guide of all time - was fun to read with all the graphics - very nice touch and good work on that. THank you!

Hey thanks I really appreciate it :D
Need some advice:
i planned 2 skilltree:
-the first is berserk, we use abyssus,dmg boost and leech from berserk for a tons of damage. I don't reccomend using abyssus with berserk, use a rat nest or a devoto's devotion (se det one sdhot from reflect)

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAN-wghBrepD6F6QHpci_320TNQLjRlJJsvxMLJwQWCt4dhEfx-TsMjQfAjbFBAfYJIPb6-RMs4VtVkinCFXGXyrQH9WBna7a3evuOljv6yTYGmya4Bzc5CI26UWduJOPGtWmJKpTUij67TwWb4LHmjvjah2--ejhc4KbM4cYPEGHogDsOAPuvSecvrc-BLM62IV7GFYNH_4Kg8zAZicvfLtmVDwo8kXYvTwtrfGQVT0POuE1koNfGF0aOK-nplf-j7XyxPYczk3jbqp4DXJsffUrUErIwBpsRg3Niq8_J287Mgn-VJARKk1fmHvDAO5ZbSzpzzKGs1WuRKuPpg==

-the second is a juggernaut, we use all the defense that jugg offers to sustain the penalty of abyssus.
we are also permantly on immortal call, and high accuracy.
we use both leech on rings

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAMbYWGN9c8sewAE9_K0J0jgGxozPXaT2SN3VXz_BBBQgf-N5aO8OMfupbj_8UEfAGnfj6GbkUXgNbzsB3AixZ5uXebXyhNmuPgmWNZJybEd-qZTGrjkO2L1sRr02h2oLYcT2MgllTZBsr2yvp3KpvqepJ2jyHM6sqvcyhO_wHytQWfOSfaLq2sGiAA3Nnz4aOO1Ecg_cIxLhdO0Es_5ULdKQVbyalG-YbwUtwGYnL0FyZlTlz3rvPAVFR8lnQKCf3-98MtFeE-vuIVWa4KcIHNzcPSz7RZ2PRo8aB3WKIlNSE3FR-8CmJyBepc0WWK4fGDQx-4s9Pjwtg19mnhZAhX0uU9Nv

I think (obviusly we have to the patch notes) that jugg is better if u focus on defense, and berserk is better if u focus on damage.

PS: notes that the damage between the 2 tree is similar cause in jugg we have the boost of abyssus, on berserk we have to use other helmet
Do you think it's possible to play this build Self-Found?
If yes what class/ascendency would be the best for this?

It looks nice and I would like to try it next League.
"
15107514 wrote:
- A HIT THAT REMOVE 15% OF YOUR LIFE COUNT AS A SAVAGE HIT, THIS INCLUDES HITTING YOURSELF WITH REFLECT DAMAGE

Looks like wrong. Reflected damage does not trigger on-hit effects.
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
The build is nice but good luck to do core and uber on new sezon with Hegemony :)))))
"
Tadian wrote:
Do you think it's possible to play this build Self-Found?
If yes what class/ascendency would be the best for this?

It looks nice and I would like to try it next League.

If pure self-found without trading, I think that will take a long time. If trading is included in self-found, then yes. It is definitely achievable cos that is how I geared up for this build.
Hey i really like your build and I have a few questions.
1. I saw that your crit chance is around 75-78%. Does it include power charges? 75% crit chance is not very high to consistently leech using acuity.
2. I saw that you used immortal call. How do you generate endurance charges?
3. I think someone mentioned explosion dmg from mobs in this thread. Do you die from explosion occasionally using your mapping setup? How much life do you have?
4. I used to play one handed dagger crit build. It has high dmg and is really fun. But the problem is I die frequently (5-10 times each level after lvl95). This gets very frustrating when I'm at high levels. Do you have similar experience with your build?

Thanks for your time!
Looks really fun and interesting. I'm going to try it next season!!!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info