[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

I had posted here with my DPS maximized for 75k buffed . After the build of the owner 's tips, I could adjust my dps agreement, an incredibly excellent build, an extraordinary damage , is a tip using the SWEEP with carcass and Increased area effect , is a very powerful archer . LOL

Well with earthshaker 109k DPS
Buffed HATRED AND HERAL 150K
Buffed POTION 280K .

This build to compile stay perfect mirror need the staff and invest in defense as auras , etc. and change the helmet to rats . Good luck to all and thank you for compilation.

Below my items :

"
fawkzz wrote:
I had posted here with my DPS maximized for 75k buffed . After the build of the owner 's tips, I could adjust my dps agreement, an incredibly excellent build, an extraordinary damage , is a tip using the SWEEP with carcass and Increased area effect , is a very powerful archer . LOL

Well with earthshaker 109k DPS
Buffed HATRED AND HERAL 150K
Buffed POTION 280K .

This build to compile stay perfect mirror need the staff and invest in defense as auras , etc. and change the helmet to rats . Good luck to all and thank you for compilation.

Below my items :

Hey thanks for sharing. Glad it's going great for ya. If you any questions or concerns just pm me in game or leave a reply.
Gradually completing the gears according to your guide. I have a question, I am now just missing "Taste of Hate" and "Enlighten 4". Which should I go for first? Thanks!
Last edited by kira1414 on Aug 7, 2016, 9:29:18 PM
"
kira1414 wrote:
Gradually completing the gears according to your guide. I have a question, I am now just missing "Taste of Hate" and "Enlighten 4". Which should I go for first? Thanks!

Those two are really hard to decide on lol, but personally would go for enlighten 4.
Last edited by 15107514 on Aug 7, 2016, 9:24:06 PM
"
15107514 wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:

Those two are really hard to decide on lol, but personally would go for enlighten 4.

Ah okay. Another question, for earthquake auras with voidheart, which is better setup:

1. Hatred + Herald of Ash + Arctic Armour or
2. Hatred + Vulnerability + Blasphemy
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
15107514 wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:

Ah okay. Another question, for earthquake auras with voidheart, which is better setup:

2. Hatred + Vulnerability + Blasphemy for sure it maximizes your bleed and poison damage output.
Ah, new mods are coming. Probably you need to buy some new mirrored gears next patch.
"
15107514 wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:

2. Hatred + Vulnerability + Blasphemy for sure it maximizes your bleed and poison damage output.

I was thinking about this too actually. Currently using (EQ/Melee Phys/Inc Crit Strikes/Less Dur/Inc Aoe or Conc/ +Added Fire). Thought added fire might be interesting since the burn damage double dips with berserker 40%/conc/less dur and some other area/melee mods from jewels and tree. Not using faster attacks because I'm still 2:1 with earthquake either way, and decided to pass on rapid decay because I think having more up ele dmg up front 1) improves survivability from leech and 2) improves resistance to phys reflect.

With hatred/hoa and inc aoe I have 105k dps in hideout with a rat's nest and a voidheart as berserker. I get about 180k with an abyssus but I really don't like how squishy I feel with the abyssus so I've just been using rat's nest for everything.

I'm rethinking what I want to reserve on mana though - thinking a blasphemy + other thing but not quite sure what yet.

Blasphemy:
Offensive: Vuln (best overall damage), Assassin's Mark (more stable PC generation, doesn't increase noncrit damage, breaks crit cap -> safer vs phys reflect: atm I can't do phys reflect maps)

Defensive: Temp chains (also would increase poison stacking damage, make shit easier to dodge), Enfeeble (you don't get 1 shot by as much shit)

Other stuff:
Hatred: 50%, most overall damage, shatters shit
HoA: 25%, less mana reserved and less damage, but I really like how the burn 'increases the aoe' of my earthquake and helps with cleanup. Overall I think it improves clearspeed more than hatred so I'd like to keep it if possible

Defensive:
Grace: Tons of armor that gets scaled well. I'm not using abyssus though so it's not all that much.
Arctic Armor: 25%, %phys and fire mitigation when standing still (facetanking). Could run it with HoA

Are there any other aura setups I could run in a 4L? I was thinking perhaps a BBGR:
Blasph- Vuln/Assassin/Enfeeble -Arctic-HoA
Last edited by PosteriorPounder on Aug 7, 2016, 11:47:48 PM
"
"
15107514 wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:

I was thinking about this too actually. Currently using (EQ/Melee Phys/Inc Crit Strikes/Less Dur/Inc Aoe or Conc/ +Added Fire). Thought added fire might be interesting since the burn damage double dips with berserker 40%/conc/less dur and some other area/melee mods from jewels and tree. Not using faster attacks because I'm still 2:1 with earthquake either way, and decided to pass on rapid decay because I think having more up ele dmg up front 1) improves survivability from leech and 2) improves resistance to phys reflect.

With hatred/hoa and inc aoe I have 105k dps in hideout with a rat's nest and a voidheart as berserker. I get about 180k with an abyssus but I really don't like how squishy I feel with the abyssus so I've just been using rat's nest for everything.

I'm rethinking what I want to reserve on mana though - thinking a blasphemy + other thing but not quite sure what yet.

Blasphemy:
Offensive: Vuln (best overall damage), Assassin's Mark (more stable PC generation, doesn't increase noncrit damage, breaks crit cap -> safer vs phys reflect: atm I can't do phys reflect maps)

Defensive: Temp chains (also would increase poison stacking damage, make shit easier to dodge), Enfeeble (you don't get 1 shot by as much shit)

Other stuff:
Hatred: 50%, most overall damage, shatters shit
HoA: 25%, less mana reserved and less damage, but I really like how the burn 'increases the aoe' of my earthquake and helps with cleanup. Overall I think it improves clearspeed more than hatred so I'd like to keep it if possible

Defensive:
Grace: Tons of armor that gets scaled well. I'm not using abyssus though so it's not all that much.
Arctic Armor: 25%, %phys and fire mitigation when standing still (facetanking). Could run it with HoA

Are there any other aura setups I could run in a 4L? I was thinking perhaps a BBGR:
Blasph- Vuln/Assassin/Enfeeble -Arctic-HoA

Blasph- Vuln -Arctic-HoA is fine
Last edited by 15107514 on Aug 8, 2016, 3:35:40 AM
How do you deal with rare phy reflect mobs? I seem to be 1 shotting myself everytime I go against one! Even switched out hatred for grace.

My gear:

6.5k HP ~ 10k armour.

Regards
Last edited by tMShubar on Aug 8, 2016, 7:13:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info