[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

Usually around 2% leech is perfect if you have Acuity Gauntlets 2.4% + if you don't have Acuity
"
15107514 wrote:
Usually around 2% leech is perfect if you have Acuity Gauntlets 2.4% + if you don't have Acuity

TYVM. Will do some changes to my passive tree then :)
"
shotcaller77 wrote:
"
15107514 wrote:

TYVM. Will do some changes to my passive tree then :)

Np. If you have anymore question let me know.
BTW I see you are using berserker. Is jugg still your preferred class?
"
shotcaller77 wrote:
BTW I see you are using berserker. Is jugg still your preferred class?

Yes juggernaut is still the main build, however berserker has better clear speed for map and can kill certain bosses faster both high tier and end game viable. I would stay juggernaut if you want to play safer and be able to do end game content also I would say staying juggernaut is the right choice for now as still nothing can beat instant max endurance charge with a the current build setup.

Just past 2 weeks am been doing some more testing with berserker and respecing to see if i can still further improve anything if anything is lacking.
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 19, 2016, 8:12:27 AM
!updated
i got almost the same exact setup except on a slayer + heavy strike + weight of the empire. It's pretty damn insane.
It really baffles me how so many people can afford a pair of Acuity gloves in Prophecy. Or anywhere else for that matter, it is pretty insanely expensive...

I wish I knew it was mandatory before I started investing all my currency for an Hegemony and Abyssus...

Well at least the build was pretty fun for leveling ^^
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Hi would like some advice where to focus my next investments I assume flasks and maybe tree work and what links u recommend for auras and defense cause i'm lost there

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMFLQbGB3UJlgthDc0RGhNxFCAaOBzOHNwhVScgJy8rUCz7LlMy0TWSOQ48BTwtPfxAoEFyRUdFjkWdR35QR1NSV1RYY1iuWfNdpF4TXqVfP2FSZU1nm2jybztyqXNrdO12rHfjeA15aHrvfXODX4TZhO-HaooiirOMz48aj0aQVZBskn2TqJd5mG-a4J_fogCnCKknqW6plKyqrQmtja4-r2yvp7XyvJq9Nr6nwAHAGsBmwKbBBMT2xq7G2Mlnyx7PftI402_YvdrB3CPcPd3V5FHlz-oY6-7tRO8O707vfPAf9kj3MvuL_gr-VA==?accountName=lLikeslashn&characterName=wtfreallyova
"
lLikeslashn wrote:
Hi would like some advice where to focus my next investments I assume flasks and maybe tree work and what links u recommend for auras and defense cause i'm lost there

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMFLQbGB3UJlgthDc0RGhNxFCAaOBzOHNwhVScgJy8rUCz7LlMy0TWSOQ48BTwtPfxAoEFyRUdFjkWdR35QR1NSV1RYY1iuWfNdpF4TXqVfP2FSZU1nm2jybztyqXNrdO12rHfjeA15aHrvfXODX4TZhO-HaooiirOMz48aj0aQVZBskn2TqJd5mG-a4J_fogCnCKknqW6plKyqrQmtja4-r2yvp7XyvJq9Nr6nwAHAGsBmwKbBBMT2xq7G2Mlnyx7PftI402_YvdrB3CPcPd3V5FHlz-oY6-7tRO8O707vfPAf9kj3MvuL_gr-VA==?accountName=lLikeslashn&characterName=wtfreallyova

Adjustments:

1. (talent tree adjusted for you):

2. Flask: Atziri promise, granite flask, taste of hate. 1 instant bleed flask and 1 instant freeze flask is a must.

3. I suggest you to drop ancestral warchief if your not doing uber lab farm or malachai farming.

4. for chest piece links Instead Go level 70 Cast when damage taken, (Warlords mark) or (enfeeble), or (temporal chains) then, molten shell, arctic breath, greater multiple projectiles, ice golem. (make sure everything linked is level 70)

5. Invest in getting enlighten 4 in order to run Hatred, Herald of ash, and Arctic armor

6. If you can't afford it atm go Hatred, Enfeeble with blasphemy aura. (note you won't be able to link a curse in your 6l cast when damage taken if your going to use the blasphemy aura.

7. Or last aura suggestion is Hatred + arctic armor
If you have any more questions or concerns just leave a reply or pm in game. Thanks

8. Lastly even you have a 6l chest piece the end game goal is for you to reach a certain dps at least 230k+ with hatred + herald of ash + arctic armor + blood rage
(using Kaom's heart) having more health towards end game will have a a greater impact then haveing a good resistance, high armor chest piece. Once you are capped with your resistance without your current chest I really really recommend you to wear a kaom's heart it makes so much of a difference having more health.

If you have any more questions or concerns just leave a reply or pm in game.
Thanks
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 19, 2016, 10:23:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info