[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

k i got flasks will work on enlighten next thanks
Last edited by lLikeslashn on Jul 20, 2016, 12:01:01 AM
Alright I'm done with this kind of builds. There is obviously a massive difference between normal players and some sort of elite of people, probably using some kind of trading exploits or can have abnormal "nolife" kind of dedication without even sweating.

Sorry for being a bummer
Spoiler
but I spent more than three thousand hours, been playing the game since 2011 and I can not even hope to be able to afford a 10+ ex piece of equipement. I must have found about 6 ex, and six linked one item in all those years. I have yet to chance a unique or drop high level stuff. So when I see this guys having so much ease finding insane gear in a temp league it is really annoying and frustrating. Me sad.

So farewell and have fun you guys, I'll get back with the people who buy stuff with alchs !

P.S. Nothing against you Anderson, you did a good job making a great guide for a very cool build. I just wish I realised much sooner how important Acuity is.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
"
i got almost the same exact setup except on a slayer + heavy strike + weight of the empire. It's pretty damn insane.

Yeah the version of this build setup is pretty freaken ridiculous also
Hey Anderson it's Chris,

Thank you for your hard and detailed work.Day by day you taking it a step further and deeper into the very core. What I like about you is that you don't rest at all.You always try to find the very best thing that will add that tiny detail and evolve this even further.PoE and generally gaming community needs players persistant and focused as you are. Your guide is a contribution to the community and your helpfulnes must been apprecieted by everyone even if they have completely opposite points of view.
As I stated before your guide was the main reason I for the 1st time created a Marauder.
And I've been playing since closed beta.

Thanks for everything
IGN: DraculaZod
Last edited by imneckro on Jul 20, 2016, 9:21:26 AM
"
imneckro wrote:
Hey Anderson it's Chris,

Thank you for your hard and detailed work.Day by day you taking it a step further and deeper into the very core. What I like about you is that you don't rest at all.You always try to find the very best thing that will add that tiny detail and evolve this even further.PoE and generally gaming community needs players persistant and focused as you are. Your guide is a contribution to the community and your helpfulnes must been apprecieted by everyone even if they have completely opposite points of view.
As I stated before your guide was the main reason I for the 1st time created a Marauder.
And I've been playing since closed beta.

Thanks for everything

Hi, Chris
Thanks you so much your kind words nothing makes me happier :) I appreciate it alot. I really do enjoy giving back to the community and I do think is the right thing to do if you are an experienced player playing the game for free then giving back to the community tends to fit in my give and take dictionary. I tried to share as much as I can possibly offer to the marauder community from the things I've experienced and many more things that most players haven't. Lastly sharing knowledge and wisdom for people who's willing to seek for it themselves is part of joy for me.

Thanks once again for your kind words I'll continue with my best effort to further develop this build and maybe make other stronger melee builds maybe later in the future again.
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 20, 2016, 9:55:03 AM
How about using Devoto's for HC? I don't feel comfortable using Abyssus, I would probably either use kaoms or 6L astral plate since a 6L Lightning Coil is much harder to get as well as capping light res.
"
Ukkoclap wrote:
How about using Devoto's for HC? I don't feel comfortable using Abyssus, I would probably either use kaoms or 6L astral plate since a 6L Lightning Coil is much harder to get as well as capping light res.

For HC don't use devoto's

Use this instead

Or Rat's nest
"
15107514 wrote:
"
Ukkoclap wrote:

Use this instead

Or Rat's nest

Oh good suggestion for HC, if going IR I was thinking of Devoto's because it gives combined like 1200ish armor which is pretty huge.

As for tha tanky Juggernaut version wouldn't it be better to help Oak in normal rather than getting another skill point? I think 40 life is more valueable than 1 more skill point.
Hi Anderson, Do you have suggestion in what order to take ascendancy points cauz it didnt say? should i go for pain reaver to get those leeches or do you think its enough when i first get the 25% more attack speed from grave of slaughter so the leeching grows too..? I know it depends on many varietys but your oppinion :D

Really nice effort from you doing all that detailed build info. I really appreciate&respect it.

Thanks.

-Oudii
SmaSH, BASH, dash, and do triple backwards sidekick+triple uppercut(ryu) with 9 full spins of dualdamnation penetration of slideshow-addiction-amplifiction ultraMegaDarkPotencyManiac Manateebosslowkick. repeat.
"
Ukkoclap wrote:
"
15107514 wrote:
"
Ukkoclap wrote:

Use this instead

Or Rat's nest

Oh good suggestion for HC, if going IR I was thinking of Devoto's because it gives combined like 1200ish armor which is pretty huge.

As for tha tanky Juggernaut version wouldn't it be better to help Oak in normal rather than getting another skill point? I think 40 life is more valueable than 1 more skill point.

If your going to get a good amount of evasion things (iron reflexes is a must)

There's a section in the guide where i explained why 1 point is more valuable late game then 40 life but yes 40 life could be safer early game for HC
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 20, 2016, 10:09:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info