[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

!updated
!updated
EDITED ALOT OF THINGS
Yo Anderson, this is hands down the best 2h Crit Staff build I have ever played.
With the investment of less than 8 ex, I could clear Twin T15 and Uber Lab easily.

It is a semi-tanky build with a ton of damage.

The versatility with this build is also amazing since it works with pretty much any Melee Physical based skills.

Following are my gears.
Currently with 5.2k life. 120k damage // 160k with Concentrated Effect (Aura+ Golem up)

Working my way to get Atziri's Acuity (Probability will never get there due to the high price :p). Acuity is nice to have but not required.

All map mods are fine including reflect (just swap some gems or turn off aura).

Glad to see fellow Taiwan player making such an awesome guide.
A very 霸氣 melee build indeed
Good guide but plz, replace your keyboard, your caps key is stucked... or you'd like to shout for attention huh?

Get your self a good VGA to fix your fps in-game though, my eyes bleed when watching your vids, they are pretty nice though.

Most importantly, your build is not the fastest melee clearing, period. Tips? Look for "How to flicker - 2nd edition" guide in Duelist forums, it's the most insane clearing speed build ever.
When I said fastest clearing speed I did mention only that this is a marauder base build and only for marauders not comparing to anything else and not comparing to any other subclass, classes in game only comparing to other marauder (melee) builds is why I posted this build on marauder forums. Yes flicker is the fastest clearing skill but not for marauders only for shadows. I apologize for the bad fps. I use caps so people can pinpoint the importance I want them to focus on so they won't miss it after reading a long text of wall you tend to read things that aren't there. I was just hopping the caps could a little bit easier to read so no aggression or harm intended but for future reference I will stop using caps. I tried all kind of melee skills for this build it is very versatille you can also use flicker strike setup on solo play I can show you in game how fast I clear map I clear with flicker strike, but in terms of boss farming flicker is not a very efficient spell. I didn't really say this is the fastest, but the strongest , and most efficient as it is an extremely versatille but the down side is the cost of one item , which is acuity that is like an important piece of gear like a voll's devotion in a discharger build

Anyways thanks for looking at my guide if you have anymore questions or concerns let me know

Am playing on bootcamp on a Mac windows 7 bad game driver might change to an better PC too XD
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 14, 2016, 2:44:44 AM
"
zhunter2807 wrote:
Good guide but plz, replace your keyboard, your caps key is stucked... or you'd like to shout for attention huh?

Get your self a good VGA to fix your fps in-game though, my eyes bleed when watching your vids, they are pretty nice though.

Most importantly, your build is not the fastest melee clearing, period. Tips? Look for "How to flicker - 2nd edition" guide in Duelist forums, it's the most insane clearing speed build ever.

You need to stop whining and start appreciating a good build guide. A lot more effort into this guide than most others.

Howabout some appreciation instead of bashing, huh?
"
zhunter2807 wrote:

I see that the OP has written a very good guide and has been very kind and helpful to fellow players. Please cut him some slack.
I personally think that this is one of the best melee builds. IMO, it's flicker that makes my eyes bleed.
Hello !

I have to say, this build looked very interesting from the reading and got me quite intrigued.
I am in the process of leveling a marauder for it and I can't wait to be skill ready.

However, I am going to go for a small budget version since not everyone is sleeping on a bed made of exalted orbs and chaos orbs for pillows. Playing solo is not easy and as you are so poor all the time you can't even try most of the cool builds.

Anyway I'll try and go as far as I can with no 6L gear and we'll see. It has very strong mechanics and so far is very fun to play.

I'd like to thank you 15107514 for a very detailed guide, but I have to say, it was confusing at first since information is all over the place in the original post. Maybe you could make some sort of chapters with spoiler tags so we don't have to scroll for two minutes to get to the skills or tree, or put at the very top a few lines with just the important stuff like final tree, main skill/second skill setup and most important gear, to avoid too much scrolling. But other than that it's really cool, I like the pictures and your dedication to it.

Thanks for taking the time to answer to everyone man, and thanks for a great build guide !

P.S. Arg this build is so darn expensive but I want it so bad ! ^^
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
"
DjParagon wrote:

I have to say, this build looked very interesting from the reading and got me quite intrigued.
I am in the process of leveling a marauder for it and I can't wait to be skill ready.

However, I am going to go for a small budget version since not everyone is sleeping on a bed made of exalted orbs and chaos orbs for pillows. Playing solo is not easy and as you are so poor all the time you can't even try most of the cool builds.

Anyway I'll try and go as far as I can with no 6L gear and we'll see. It has very strong mechanics and so far is very fun to play.

I'd like to thank you 15107514 for a very detailed guide, but I have to say, it was confusing at first since information is all over the place in the original post. Maybe you could make some sort of chapters with spoiler tags so we don't have to scroll for two minutes to get to the skills or tree, or put at the very top a few lines with just the important stuff like final tree, main skill/second skill setup and most important gear, to avoid too much scrolling. But other than that it's really cool, I like the pictures and your dedication to it.

Thanks for taking the time to answer to everyone man, and thanks for a great build guide !

Thanks so much for your feed back I'll see what i can do fixing the whole guide shortening with spoilers and stuff.
Thanks once again :)
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 14, 2016, 10:34:21 PM
"
DjParagon wrote:
Hello !

LOL i tried to use spoilers for everything but it only worked for the Flask sections i guess if your text is too long or contains too much things i'm unable to use spoilers for it >.> wtf...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info