Current Development Priorities

I just search :Sound and Audio, seen no mention of it. Good job.

Its ironic how they clam to fix sound problems that some people have in past and now they menage to brake other as well. Curent resorce usage with this new sound is to mach for my PC compered to old one. Sound effect volume shoud not use so mach CPU power.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Jun 16, 2016, 3:54:44 PM
"
widardd wrote:
Thank you! I don't know how I feel about the focus on (background) loading issues. These are gone if you invest 20 bucks on an SSD.
But what about ground effects, whispering ice, gore, blade vortex, CoC..?

So many graphically intense things make the game unplayable nowadays where you can pay how much you want and still don't fix it.

Where are you finding an SSD of a proper size for 20 bucks? I haven't even seen a true SSD bigger that 256 GB and my computer's 1 TB drive is over 75% full with no empty drive bays (it's a laptop).
"
Tian_Yihao wrote:
Dude, decoy totem works really great now imo after they changed the taunt.

Indeed; it's one of those things that's useful for just about everybody.

As for certain graphic effects hampering playability, I still think Dominus' arena (and Malachi's second one) take the cake. When frame rates drop into the single digits just from an area's ambient effects, we have a problem.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
It'd be great if we could also get a server realm in north-western US. I connect from western Canada, and the latency can get really atrocious (my best pick is California or Washington D.C., but I frequently alternate when one causes more desync than the other). A lot of game servers have a host in Seattle. That'd be an excellent place for a realm addition.

Hope this is taken into consideration.
"
MisterER wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Updates like these makes me want to keep throwing money at GGG. Good work.

[Removed by Support] people continue to believe the last 3 years in improvements that never came out , worse , that made the game unplayable for a large majority of people and a currenct dead league after 2 weeks , and we still see these WK encourage people to lose their money to believe in promises that will of course never be kept in 2030 xD.
Disgusting.

You realise a large majority would be over 60% of people right? You can call the guy a kiss-ass or hate the patch all you want, but distorting reality to line up with your opinion is worse than anything he said.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Jun 18, 2016, 5:42:13 PM
Thank you very much GGG for your continued work on this great game.
Ok
R.I.P 4.B.
First of all awesome that you show us your future ideas, love the communication! :)

I hope i get a read on this post, i have been mostly playing Summoner classes for the past years and i still love it. However it is a pain in the ass in the end game to finally get for example high lvled spectres from maps, but when u log off u got to start all over again and HOPE for better spectres.

Is it planned sometime to make spectres work as for example as Animate Guardian is working at the moment? From my point of view it just seems like getitng a high lvl spectre is a progress just as it is for other classes progress in for example weapons in case of damage.

oh well, hope this may be implemented some day! Thanks! :)
"In the meantime, if you experience stuttering in the first 20-60 seconds of an area, please try running the game with "--noasync" added to your command-line parameters (without the quotes). This is a temporary solution until we have it working perfectly. I should stress that for the vast majority of users, the new system works really well, so only add this if you actually have problems!"

How does one do the --noasync on Windows 10? Forgive the noob question..
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
If we could gather the portal and wisdom scroll only by walking on it, it will be really awesome !

Am i the only one thinking about that ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info