Current Development Priorities

you are not on 13 week release cycle

it takes you around 16-17 weeks to release a quality product. 13 weeks in development + 3 in open beta test

this tight schedule affects quality of this product in a way that is pretty much destructive to its image. release issues are already a given - huge, gamebreaking tech issues and gameplay issues.
Curious, what is the player retention for this league? It already feels dead at many times during the day.
"
Chris wrote:
I should probably put it on the record that 2.4.0 doesn't contain an additional act. What it contains, however, is a secret that we look forward to revealing!

Maelström of Chaos 2.4?
Act 4X?
Sacrifice of the Vaal 2: Corrupted Boogaloo?
Snow?
"
Nuro wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
I should probably put it on the record that 2.4.0 doesn't contain an additional act. What it contains, however, is a secret that we look forward to revealing!

Maelström of Chaos 2.4?
Act 4X?
Sacrifice of the Vaal 2: Corrupted Boogaloo?
Snow?

Alternative way to Ascend via Trial by Combat.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Act 5 within this year?
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
I no longer believe in the performance updates. I gave up. Every big patch the game seems to be getting worst.
But well, content-wise it's still superior to many games today, so i take it as is.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Chris wrote:

Inb4 "Path of Exile: The Pale Kingdom"
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Hopefully I won't stutter in combat anymore...

My game like freezes (get afraid game gonna crash, but it never does) and then keeps going a bit later... It's really annoying.

PS. 2.4.0 = Map Device potential unlocked?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jun 16, 2016, 1:48:26 AM
Glad to hear about the fix to those that didn't get their crafting benches from the flashback event. Not sure why, but my artisan and blessing font disappeared from my standard chars after the transfer. Happy to hear this will be fixed.

Bummed to hear that we won't get a new act in 2.4, but I'm certainly curious to see what you guys have in store for us. :)
very good list
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info