Is Reach of the Council TOOO good?

Lots of builds one shot everything and for less than 4ex. The only thing that is more OP about it is the numbers on the character sheet. Why care?
"
Flama wrote:
"
No and they would be a billion more post about it via reddit and feedback forum which there isn't therefor It's not even remotely going to be touched.

Things only get nerfed if there's countless post about it aka voltaxic, So no imo it's not too good it's not too bad it's a very rare drop too so that doesn't help.

[Removed by support]

QFT
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Jun 15, 2016, 1:13:55 AM
Can someone do a build comparison between reach-around vs a mid grade harbinger?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
Flama wrote:
"
No and they would be a billion more post about it via reddit and feedback forum which there isn't therefor It's not even remotely going to be touched.

Things only get nerfed if there's countless post about it aka voltaxic, So no imo it's not too good it's not too bad it's a very rare drop too so that doesn't help.

[Removed by support]

QFT

TBH not many people have access to the bow yet unlike voltaxic which everyone regardless of leagues have access to.

The council bow is arguably Best in Slot for physical based projectile bow builds. It's pdps is just a tad shy from mirror bows the free GMP with free mana and no damage penalty (which also allow you to run 2x GMP if you choose to). TBH, between council bow and the run for the mill mirror bows I would pick this bow in a heart beat (unless I am playing some shit like BR or RoA builds).

With the revamped crit chance gem and crit chance ascendancy, this bow is just insane.

But then again it's a league specific item so chances are GGG probably doesn't really give a shit.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Jun 15, 2016, 1:13:44 AM
Oh no a unique bow that's better than a decent rolled rare bow for certain builds, better nerf it.

While we're at it lets also nerf the voll's chest and amulet as well since those are better than decent rolled rare items for dischargers.

Lets just nerf all unique items into oblivion so decently rolled rares fill every slot.

Yea it's an amazing bow for certain builds, big fuckin deal, there's amazing uniques for every other non bow build in this game.
"
Flama wrote:
"

You always say the same shit, and you're always wrong. I guess throwing money at the monitor won't make you grow a brain.

Not my fault you don't understand the nerf process and how am I wrong? Explain how my theory when it comes to nerfing things is wrong I fucking dare you to counter me.

Voltaxic?
Incinerate?
Consuming Dark?
BoR?
Etc

Things like this were destroyed because they were countless and countless post about it combined via reddit and feedback I'm not wrong LOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 15, 2016, 12:16:29 AM
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
Flama wrote:
"

[Removed by support]

QFT

And you stop stalking me.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Jun 15, 2016, 1:13:21 AM
No idea how Reach of the Council and Voidheart made it in in their current states. The other fairly strong uniques added in Prophecy at least have clear drawbacks to them.
"
Nuro wrote:
No idea how Reach of the Council and Voidheart made it in in their current states. The other fairly strong uniques added in Prophecy at least have clear drawbacks to them.

Oh that's simple because it's league specific like headhunter.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 15, 2016, 12:38:29 AM
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
Flama wrote:
"

[Removed by support]

QFT

Hey, FullBlownDaddy here. FBD agrees and appreciates others bringing this up, you have done a great service.

Peace, FullBlownDaddy™
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Jun 15, 2016, 1:13:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info