Is Reach of the Council TOOO good?

"
Shppy wrote:
while Reach has more utility than a good rare but not as good of dps.

But like... literally the only thing that a "good rare" bow that isn't literally glyph mark or better can do better is single-target crit puncture vs bosses. Everything else is better with Reach because everything else wants GMP for pack clearing. When you factor in (a) the free gem slot, and (b) the no-downside GMP, reach actually does have better DPS than everything worse than glyph mark.
Last edited by codetaku on Jul 6, 2016, 12:52:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbScGdrNRyA

better example of a gorge run with this bow. I personally think its the most powerful unique GGG has released since skyforth
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
well , it is a good thing it is a temp league only item.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

I'll make it a card if I have too lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
cmphx wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbScGdrNRyA

better example of a gorge run with this bow. I personally think its the most powerful unique GGG has released since skyforth

That's not saying much since most uniques are pretty bad and there are only a handful of really good ones.

But yea this bow is better than anything other than mirrored bows.
Gotta have something for the 1% to use that might as well not exist for the 99%. Otherwise what motivation will the special snowflakes have to keep dumping money on supporter packs?
This is a buff™
Last edited by AkuTenshiiZero on Jul 6, 2016, 3:10:25 PM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

There is also possibility it may not since Prophecy might become part of the core game in 2.4
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

There is also possibility it may not since Prophecy might become part of the core game in 2.4

Who knows wich parts of prophecy will be integrated to the core game, maybe the pale council will, maybe not.

Back on the topic this obviously incredibly broken, not sur if someone mentioned the fact that not only it;s a free GMP with no downside but also NO MANA COST, that's huge because GMP is a 165% increase cost.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

That's absolutely awful, not good.
"
IceDeal wrote:

Who knows wich parts of prophecy will be integrated to the core game, maybe the pale council will, maybe not.

It would be a crime not to include pale council in core game too. They might make Prophecy much less annoying with backtracking. That one is pretty big.

Spoiler
Then again, GGG have committed a good amount of crimes. /sarcasm
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info