[2.3] Voltaxic LA - Still Broken :^) [Gameplays included]

Hello, I would like to know how I can do to generate power charges, i know charges are generated by the combination of: Wrath - Herald of Ice- Curse on Hit - Assasin's Mark. But I tried it and did not generate any, I'm not sure if it's for my gems Level (1-5 lvl) or I do something wrong, you could specify better how to get them? or if it comes into action some other factor / skill of the build, apart from the aforementioned combination.

Thank you, and sry for my English :P
Herald of Ice text:

If you shatter an enemy, they explode and deal AoE cold damage to enemies near them.

So you actually need to Crit basically to get it to work. If your crit chance sucks, you're not gonna snowball with HoI with Curse on Hit. Also, Wrath is just there. It doesn't interact with CoH.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
arbitre wrote:
Hello, I would like to know how I can do to generate power charges, i know charges are generated by the combination of: Wrath - Herald of Ice- Curse on Hit - Assasin's Mark. But I tried it and did not generate any, I'm not sure if it's for my gems Level (1-5 lvl) or I do something wrong, you could specify better how to get them? or if it comes into action some other factor / skill of the build, apart from the aforementioned combination.

Thank you, and sry for my English :P

Try Herald of Thunder instead of HoI. This should solve your problems.
"
Herald of Ice text:

If you shatter an enemy, they explode and deal AoE cold damage to enemies near them.

So you actually need to Crit basically to get it to work. If your crit chance sucks, you're not gonna snowball with HoI with Curse on Hit. Also, Wrath is just there. It doesn't interact with CoH.

"
hunTShoo wrote:

Try Herald of Thunder instead of HoI. This should solve your problems.

Thanks you very much to both, that was the problem, the HoT works for me much better.
Last edited by arbitre on Jun 29, 2016, 8:13:50 AM
Any tips/recommendations on what I should try to change for gear? I know eventually I need to replace the Tabula Rasa but its just so expensive to get a 6L chest.

Heres my gear:
Spoiler
"
Khesahn20 wrote:
Any tips/recommendations on what I should try to change for gear? I know eventually I need to replace the Tabula Rasa but its just so expensive to get a 6L chest.

Heres my gear:
Spoiler

Just get a nice stat base and Jeweller's Touch it. You're not going to notice the difference. Still 1 shot everything without Slower Proj.

Get res on your chest then you can get Multi/WED/CHC/Life etc on Amulet
Get boots + gloves with some form of defense on them, because they're both terrible.

Pretty simple stuff really.
lvl 74 tried up to t8 rolled packsize hardest content so far. give us a rate or any suggestions?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chris0au/characters

gonna upgrade to kaom chest eventually. having an absolute blast with this playstyle. cheers for the guide

edit: jewellry is all self-found random shit, haven't bothered trying to min max them properly yet. nice resists tho
Last edited by Chris0au on Jun 30, 2016, 3:11:07 AM
"
Chris0au wrote:
lvl 74 tried up to t8 rolled packsize hardest content so far. give us a rate or any suggestions?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chris0au/characters

gonna upgrade to kaom chest eventually. having an absolute blast with this playstyle. cheers for the guide

edit: jewellry is all self-found random shit, haven't bothered trying to min max them properly yet. nice resists tho

Switch to a Heavy / Leather base belt, rustics are completely wasted on Voltaxic, get 30+ WED on it.
Jewellery is pretty easy like you said, get INT if you can to free your passive, flat lightning/WED are top tier maybe get a decent rare quiver too.

Get a Vaal skill. Vaal Haste/Grace are both 10/10, just stick it where your Blood Rage is.

Personally I levelled a Herald of Thunder and switch between HoI/HoT depending on map tier + layout.
The beauty of using Frost Wall is you free up so many sockets. My 5L on my chest is CoH/AssMark/HoI/HoT/Frenzy, so I don't have to recolour anything when I want to switch them.

Head for jewel sockets soon, the Shadow + Duelist ones both give INT/STR on the way too, along with the bonuses you get from the jewels themselves.
What about Lioneye's Vision as chest? Wouldn't it be a 7L cause of the lvl15 pierce support?

Greetings
GL coloring that ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info