[2.3] Voltaxic LA - Still Broken :^) [Gameplays included]

"
Vulgarny wrote:
GL coloring that ^^

Ya rip. You need what like...

GGBBBR or something, minimum GGBBR in 5L. Sounds like hell.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hahahahaha, didn't think about that! LOL spend all my money to get hands on a 6L Lioneye's.... hahahahah xD

Now to 6l it.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
_Zerk_ wrote:
How is this broken? dps seems fine for a glass cannon build, nothing over the top.

i think he meant kaom has broken him so often.

Shit... busted :^)
"
Morelikeew wrote:
"
Chris0au wrote:
lvl 74 tried up to t8 rolled packsize hardest content so far. give us a rate or any suggestions?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chris0au/characters

gonna upgrade to kaom chest eventually. having an absolute blast with this playstyle. cheers for the guide

edit: jewellry is all self-found random shit, haven't bothered trying to min max them properly yet. nice resists tho

Switch to a Heavy / Leather base belt, rustics are completely wasted on Voltaxic, get 30+ WED on it.
Jewellery is pretty easy like you said, get INT if you can to free your passive, flat lightning/WED are top tier maybe get a decent rare quiver too.

Get a Vaal skill. Vaal Haste/Grace are both 10/10, just stick it where your Blood Rage is.

Personally I levelled a Herald of Thunder and switch between HoI/HoT depending on map tier + layout.
The beauty of using Frost Wall is you free up so many sockets. My 5L on my chest is CoH/AssMark/HoI/HoT/Frenzy, so I don't have to recolour anything when I want to switch them.

Head for jewel sockets soon, the Shadow + Duelist ones both give INT/STR on the way too, along with the bonuses you get from the jewels themselves.

Thanks!
Hey Man, how do you sustain your mana? Having some troubles with it.

Also, how about using corrupted bow & quiver for add arrow and maybe dropping GMP?

Thanks
"
arturroth wrote:
Hey Man, how do you sustain your mana? Having some troubles with it.

Also, how about using corrupted bow & quiver for add arrow and maybe dropping GMP?

Thanks

U can just go LMP instead of GMP wiht a +1 arrow Quiver and the ascendancy but i prefer gmp
Nvm, figured it out.
Last edited by arturroth on Jul 2, 2016, 10:17:14 AM
what jewelry you use?
"
BenDaa wrote:

I hope you will have as much fun as i do with this build .. And Mathil hasn't done it first ;)

It is still a nice Build for sure - but sorry dude Mathil has it done first :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info