[2.3] Voltaxic LA - Still Broken :^) [Gameplays included]

"
Yfae wrote:
Currently level 76 with similiar build, but as pathfinder. Any suggestions for flasks in general? I'm playing on hc so keep that in mind :) Currently running hp, atziri, basalt, jade, quicksilver. Should I just be more aggressive and be more safe that way? Im also not using rats nest, nor drillneck for budget/survivability reasons.

Thanks for your time! =)

Drop the jade for a diamond flasks (since crits one shot and give u more charges; assuming u have the surgeons ascendacy)

And get a Vessel of Vinktar with dmg added to attacks (roll removes shock on the highest duration flask u have)

Get the GG flask cluster under and in the ranger tree and i think u will be fine untill u hit like t13 maps not sure tho sine bears can always get u.

Keep in mind red maps are by far not best exp gained per hour so u might aswell stay on liw tier to stay alive.
Very cool build man, I will try to get some gear for it in standard :D

1 question, have you dried uber lab (izaro) with it? Is it possible to clear it with ease?
"
charlyy wrote:
Very cool build man, I will try to get some gear for it in standard :D

1 question, have you dried uber lab (izaro) with it? Is it possible to clear it with ease?

I personally hate the lab .. Is probably pretty ez if ypu warm up properly and get to know how and when to place frostwalls
But were u able to do it? Because (correct me if I am wrong), we need to do uberlab to get the last 2 remaining ascendancy points right?
Hi,

Would this build be stronger with different bows?

Is there a specific reason you chose voltaxic, rather than one of the new bows, or just a very high phys damage bow?
"
JohnEWalker wrote:
Hi,

Would this build be stronger with different bows?

Is there a specific reason you chose voltaxic, rather than one of the new bows, or just a very high phys damage bow?

Windripper would also work with this. I just prefer the purple shock :P. Well, and a 6l Voltaxic was or is cheaper then a 6l voltaxic :)

Didn't go with a high phys bow since they need a other tree and are more expensiv. The Council Unique bow every one is using is a good example for a good phys bow. You can basicly drop GMP but have to use inc Crit strikes. It offeres a little bit more DMG (If u are not using phys to lightning), but at this point u become vulnarble to phys reflect.

I'd go with Voltaxic again if i had to redo this build because:

- Pretty cheap atm
- Very strong
- Can run any map mod (which safes currency)
- Still high clear speed an offers a lot of dmg even on non crit hits
HoI is better then HoT in this build ?
"
matthewdk23 wrote:
HoI is better then HoT in this build ?

I bought my gear .. leveld .. equipt my gear .. chromed my stuff .. noticed 4 blue is impossible on the boots.

Tested HoI in some situations (on low maps for example) HoI is better in some HoT is better.
Very viable build so far, miles ahead of my old neversink phys SA build for sure.
Thanks for the nice guide Ben.

A question remains though.

Can you tell us your completely unbuffed dps in town + your dps buffed with herald of ice + wrath + golem (if you use him)?

Also if you can. please tell us your unbuffed crit chance.
Last edited by charlyy on Jun 20, 2016, 6:29:07 PM
WTF this Ice crystal animation when mobs gone ? in Abyss video

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info