[2.3] Voltaxic LA - Still Broken :^) [Gameplays included]

How is this broken? dps seems fine for a glass cannon build, nothing over the top.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
"
_Zerk_ wrote:
How is this broken? dps seems fine for a glass cannon build, nothing over the top.

I don't hhave a 6l or Rat's Nest LA entchant sorry that u are not as impressed as i was when i could off screen a whole t11 with this setup

"
Dark676 wrote:
have you tried uber atziri or t15 maps?

Havent been able to get my hands on either of those, but t15 should be easy clear

"
xecutable wrote:
I'm guessing for bandits you went Oak, point , Frenzy/Power? Or actually instead of me guessing, id be glad if you mention them. Thank you.

Added that under the skill tree spoiler
Thanks I analyzed your videos to see XD. Is this really a glass cannon build if it can run such high tier maps and uber deathles?
im currently trying to build an LA piercer as well, raider.

Why you use voltaxic over reach of the council ? i think RoC is somehow BiS here. I mean it costs like a shit ton but if you got the currency i would go for it over voltaxic.

how much tooltip dps u got with aura HoI WITHOUT frenzy power charges ?

best wishes, nice videos !!
"
ViciousGhost wrote:
im currently trying to build an LA piercer as well, raider.

Why you use voltaxic over reach of the council ? i think RoC is somehow BiS here. I mean it costs like a shit ton but if you got the currency i would go for it over voltaxic.

how much tooltip dps u got with aura HoI WITHOUT frenzy power charges ?

best wishes, nice videos !!

I got 33k (on a 5l) unbuffed. Not sure whats better voltaxic or reach but i guess its personal preferance. Same with Raider or Deadeye havent look at Raider with 8 points, But the dead eye aoe is nice

Sorry for it being so hard to read bit im only on my phone answering this since im currently at work :)
Last edited by BenDaa on Jun 15, 2016, 6:30:37 AM
Everything cool and fine until u try uber and t15.
U cant do t15 and uber Red?? :(. I hope this build doesnt fall at that point :_(
What are the best stats on jewels for this build?
"

20% Increased damage while Dead. Kappa
"

% Max Life
Proj DMG
INC Crit Multi
Inc crit multi with lightning skills
attack speed with bows
attack speed
attack and cast speed
Area Damage
Lightning Damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type