[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

On hardcore, would you guys choose to run Vulnerability or Enfeeble on the CWDT setup? I just noticed that on Angry's character profile he had switched in Vulnerability.
"
dbush2765 wrote:
On hardcore, would you guys choose to run Vulnerability or Enfeeble on the CWDT setup? I just noticed that on Angry's character profile he had switched in Vulnerability.

Vulnerability is more DPS
Enfeeble is safer
That build is insane, breathing uber lab since lvl77. Could have done it even earlier, didn't know it's so tanky against Izaro.

Ele damage in general is a bit of an issue though, i got insta kill in maps a couple times i'm not even sure what happened (maybe nasty combo that decreased my resist, i'm not properly overcap for all res to handle curse/EE).

I'd consider change the chest for more armour ultimately at higher level if i can sustain 6k HP without belly.
Izaro did craptons of damage with 3 esssences, I had to nope the hell out of there.

On a day where you only do 3 key runs, is it even worth doing? The offerings cost 6c each now so it's getting pricey.

Got these enchants so I started running HoA+Hatred+AA. Dont really think vitality is necessary.

I am still an uber lab noob but just finished my 4th run in PHC. Build works great. Argus is a piece of cake as well.
"
SmokeBlunts wrote:

Got these enchants so I started running HoA+Hatred+AA. Dont really think vitality is necessary.

I am still an uber lab noob but just finished my 4th run in PHC. Build works great. Argus is a piece of cake as well.

Vitality good for trap i guess, rest for boss ?

at 900 life regen anyway (w/o vitality), you can't really die to trap unless you afk...
What aura setup is everyone running right now? Angry appears to have Vitality, Haste, HoA, and AA all slotted on his profile. I'm assuming Haste/HoA for the lab itself, and probably Vit/HoA/AA for Izaro? Someone in global mentioned that they run Blasphemy-Enfeeble/HoA/AA at all times (in hardcore). Trying to decide on what setup to run with.
I just tried doing my first uber and I died on the 2nd form after letting him absorb the golems in form one. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or level 70 is too low but I think my gear is decent.

4617 life
3471 armor/1693 evasion
467 life regen per second (naturally)
8 endurance charges
all res capped (173/168/162)
36% physical damage reduction

Character link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DoopaZoopa/characters

IGN: Dupa_Zupa
Last edited by DoopaZoopa on Jun 23, 2016, 5:16:50 AM
Still enjoying the build a lot. Facerolls Uber Izaro.
Currently at 8.5k health with >700 regen in town, >1300 with 1 Kaom's way + Voidheart, and >1700 with 2 Kaom's way.

What I don't understand however is people running Hatred over Vulnerability. Vulnerability gives a much bigger damage increase on non curse immune maps. Not only does it give you 29% more phys damage, but is also highly increases your DoT from Voidheart. I know the tooltip is lower, but the phys damage is not mitigated by ele resists.
"
Fritso wrote:

What I don't understand however is people running Hatred over Vulnerability. Vulnerability gives a much bigger damage increase on non curse immune maps. Not only does it give you 29% more phys damage, but is also highly increases your DoT from Voidheart. I know the tooltip is lower, but the phys damage is not mitigated by ele resists.

i only run uber with this char so i just self cast vulnerability on the bosses. one shot everything outside of bosses already without it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info