[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

"
Atrav wrote:
"
Ishamz wrote:
did my first uber izaro run and atziri run tonight, extremely easy
i find the gameplay really boring tho, will probably only use this char for lab runs
Normal or uber Atziri? Leveling this character just for uber lab but curious if it can do uber Atziri as well.
Normal, haven't tried uber atziri.
What do you think about this tree?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAHuMxthYY_ONwAH3uT389IMGxha7jM_EWF2k9kjd1V8_Gj7BBBQg8i95aO8OqW5QR8Aad-PkUXgNbzsB3Jd5tfKE2QmWNZLKkEd-qZQ5Dv6P2L3pRr02eHqHausJTeOK8GVNqSeFUqZXxIK-p4Tv2WGi6trBrY0S4S5TdO3PftNvBS12rHrv6hj461Hm9zK77fPdFHF3U7Qvcql82ZHOaGXZfDs7ITTE9oIHnsVBP6-n8kEczj0PK1B8uxT2Dc062IY7_lQnLwGRNI6QVS3Sa9kaOK9saPLwH6IABLPAZjwF73w=

Trying to get the most out of the build :)
I just did my first uber itzaro run at level 79 and it was a easy.
"Embrace the darkness"
what do you recommend for gloves and boots? Any uniques that are good? and belt too
"
Explicitlol wrote:
what do you recommend for gloves and boots? Any uniques that are good? and belt too

You need to cap resists, so with rings, helm, wep, chest, that are unique. You kind of need the rest of the slots for resists + some duo/trio resists on jewels along with life etc

-----------------

Just did my first Uber Izaro ever, did 3 runs quick and smooth. Not even close to death once. :)
Last edited by Mahjiza on Jun 20, 2016, 5:25:46 PM
Feels like Hatred is probably better than HoA+AA. Since we have Immortal Call up all the time, AA feels useless. Unwavering Stance also feels pretty wasted without Iron Reflexes, but going all the way there just for that isn't good, and even then it's just armour. Perhaps if you also took the Dirty Techniques cluster.

I removed Unwavering Stance and it works even better IMHO.
I don't think it's worth losing stun immunity on such low attack speed build for ~1000 eva (assuming Belly + Devoto, you can get pure armor pieces elsewhere). Personally I'm not even using Devoto's and just run around with 2x QS, uptime is pretty much 100%.

edit: I'm also using HoA + Hatred instead of HoA + Vitality.
Last edited by Bawtzki on Jun 20, 2016, 9:27:47 PM
I can't recall getting stunned even before I took Unwavering Stance though, and I didn't take it until level 70 or something.

Also Culling Strike seems like a decent replacement for Faster Attacks in Ancestral Warchief. I don't really use him for anything other than Argus and Izaro anyway. Killing Izaro at 10% would be pretty sweet.
I'm using

Instead of belly for the armour and it makes it easier to make the resists adjustable. Do you think it's worth the 300 health loss?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info