[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

"
Celestriel wrote:
I'm using

Instead of belly for the armour and it makes it easier to make the resists adjustable. Do you think it's worth the 300 health loss?

I think it is, i am currently running with

And I have no problems facetanking izaro or argus
I don't have any problems with stun without unwavering, if I'm stunned usually IC pops up so who cares?

I have 14% chance to evade melee attacks wich is NOT negligeable.

I like the idea of culling strike and might give it a go :)
Curious what you think of Wyrmsign gloves. Seems like could be cool if you weanted to put Warchief in there especially if you were running Kaoms chest. Though I suppose that does make resists really tight.
"
jackimusprime wrote:
Curious what you think of Wyrmsign gloves. Seems like could be cool if you weanted to put Warchief in there especially if you were running Kaoms chest. Though I suppose that does make resists really tight.

That's what I'm using. I'm using a variation of this build with Mathil's Breath of the Council EQ build. Loosing the second 5 link was fixed by using those gloves.
I've never done Uber lab. What levels were you guys running it on and how does it compare to Merciless lab?
Last edited by bigfatpat on Jun 21, 2016, 11:11:10 PM
How would you tweak the build marohi is replaced with atziri's disfavour?
"
Satsuki09 wrote:
How would you tweak the build marohi is replaced with atziri's disfavour?

remove mace nodes and get axe nodes
"
I've never done Uber lab. What levels were you guys running it on and how does it compare to Merciless lab?

Ran it at lvl 79 with around 6k life. Didn't find it much harder than Merciless. Was pretty easy.
Outstanding build.

I did Uber lab at 73 without any issues. Also having no issues with anything else thrown at me so far, ran a wasteland and a courtyard without too much issue either (here at 84/85). I do however find the Hezmana's much better than the Marohi.

Also running Hatred + Blasph and Vuln now too.

If anyone is curious as to what my gear is/what my tree is for axes, check my character not_water_wizard.
Last edited by Samsol on Jun 22, 2016, 8:26:09 PM
Angry, I am following this build almost exactly like you have it.

First off, I am enjoying it GREATLY! Probably one of the easiest times I have had leveling, I am just facerolling everything and have not had any issues killing anything, including Malachai who I just face tanked and didn't even have to move.

The only thing I have really changed so far is I took out fortify from leap slam, I don't use it as much as others and with having it in the main attack it is pretty much always up anyways. I also took out Enfeeble from the CWDT and put in Warlord's Mark, this way I do not need to come up with so much intelligence.

I was looking at your character profile and noticed you have a huge difference in the skill gems you are using. I was wondering why.

Is it just situational stuff that you swap in and out as needed or do you plan to make some changes to the guide?

Like I see you have Haste, along with the other reserved mana skills, and there is no way you can cast them all.

Thanks for a great build!

Simple (Sam)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info