[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

"
gm08872 wrote:
How is this build for engame, like mapping atziri etc, still viable or is it just meant for uber lab

It's the first paragraph

"
This character is specifically designed to farm Uber Labyrinth, and do so CHEAPLY. It’s really, really good at doing that. It’s not optimized for mapping/atziri/etc. That being said, it can do that all just fine. It’s tougher than Slayer for maps, but has less clear speed.
ah sorry didnt catch it was reading from my phone lol, thanks tho
How exactly do you walk on saws for days and not take damage? Is it the 9 Endurance Charges?

If so, what do you do when there's no monsters around to trigger the EC?
The sentries count as monsters, shout near one and gain instant 9 charges.

Izaro buffed with three elementals and charges is pretty damn brutal even with IC up. Glad I'm not HC :p
can help abit on leveling? cos the 3 steps u gave was 14 points-> 30 points -> 104 points

some help and guidance on the middle will be apreciated, at least for a newbie like me :P
"
glissa484 wrote:
can help abit on leveling? cos the 3 steps u gave was 14 points-> 30 points -> 104 points

some help and guidance on the middle will be apreciated, at least for a newbie like me :P

Just figure that part out on yourself, choose what you want/need/lack. Not that hard :)
"
Mahjiza wrote:
"
glissa484 wrote:

Just figure that part out on yourself, choose what you want/need/lack. Not that hard :)

if u make to less dps > skill dps
if u are to squishy > skill hp/armour
"
glissa484 wrote:

Head for a "major" HP skill, then a major DPS skill, then back to an HP skill, etc.

That's what I do, anyway :-)

Also ... remember to search for cheap improvements to your gear every once in a while ... you can double your DPS with a new 2 handed mace every 7 to 10 levels usually, and typically for not much currency (since you're not needed 5 or 6 links until later).
Hey I was lucky enough to snatch up the gear when the Ziggyflation didn't hit in yet. I have seen you mention this a couple times on one of your streams so I just wanted some clarification. Which Izaro mods should you avoid with this build? So when should we not do uber runs?
Last edited by CaptainKirk on Jun 16, 2016, 7:42:01 PM
I have had great success leveling with a 4 link Geofri's Baptism
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Geofri%27s_Baptism
I think it is a cheap, easy to get leveling item for this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info