[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

"
ev00lution wrote:
How do you guys handle todays lab? i get destroyed by the ele dmg.

Ele weakness?

Just make sure to have all ur endurance charges up all the time. 10 endurance charges gives an extra 40% all res.

I ran the trial yesterday with temp chains, vulnerability, and ele weakness. No issue as long as I kept the charges up.
very nice build destroyer of uber lab i made some change with time this is my gear now i have 10 endurence charge:
Last edited by aekreda on Jun 18, 2016, 12:17:51 PM
Started this build the other day, and absolutely loving it. I've face-tanked everything to this point with a 4L Quecholli Mace, including Malachai and more impressively (in my opinion), Maligaro. Also ran normal five key Lab at level 38 and didn't have to pay attention for that either. Granted that's in normal and I just got up to Brutus on Cruel, but it's been awesome. Just picked up a Geofri's Baptism for about a 650-700 dps increase and I've been tanking flame and stormbearer packs for fun. No other build I've played has been this tanky and still able to kill decent.

Thanks Angry!
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Ok, i changed up a bit and can now do todays lab with 4 keys. This build is cool :D
The start of level is a bit slow but when you get lvl 28 and start using EQ it's absolutely faceroll. Quest progressing is so easy I was 6lvls underleveled all the time. did all labs and farmed merc lab 10 times today. then I went into a yellow pit map with phys reflect. opened a strongbox, hit about 8-10 and insta ripped :D gg
twitch.tv/facu1ty
Hi, sorry in advance for the newbie question. Can anyone tell me if we should cap elemental resists at 75% with this build, or do we just use enough to reach 75% with the bonus from Unrelenting? Thank you.
unreleting works on top of the 75%. That is my understanding atleast.
"
Faculty wrote:
The start of level is a bit slow but when you get lvl 28 and start using EQ it's absolutely faceroll. Quest progressing is so easy I was 6lvls underleveled all the time. did all labs and farmed merc lab 10 times today. then I went into a yellow pit map with phys reflect. opened a strongbox, hit about 8-10 and insta ripped :D gg

Do u have cast when dmg taken setup?
Starting this build today, I hope the map clear speed is at least decent :D
Recently started this build on hardcore and I have some questions:

Can Hatred maybe be worth it over Herald of Ash + Arctic Armour? Or are those two absolutely necessary?

Maybe change Vitality (it seems pretty weak for 35%) to Blasphemy+Vulnerability?

How good are the Bloodletting/Dirty Techniques (Duelist nodes) for this build if you have a Voidheart?

If you use Breath of the Council (+Voidheart and the nodes above) and respec to 1hand nodes instead of 2hand nodes, could it beat Marohi in dps?

Sorry for the questions but I don't have the currency to test a bunch of stuff like this out and I bet lots of you guys already know the answers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info