[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

Noob here, how do u gain 9 charges at start of each stage of izaro fight when I only seem to gain 1 charge when i use enduring cry when izaro engages?

Also after my IC procs my charges are gone i too only seem to gain only 1 charge with cry without any other mobs around?

I watched Angry's youtube guide and seems every fight he starts off and after IC with 9 charges? Someone please explain thank you.
"
puffz22 wrote:
Noob here, how do u gain 9 charges at start of each stage of izaro fight when I only seem to gain 1 charge when i use enduring cry when izaro engages?

Also after my IC procs my charges are gone i too only seem to gain only 1 charge with cry without any other mobs around?

I watched Angry's youtube guide and seems every fight he starts off and after IC with 9 charges? Someone please explain thank you.

Because of this: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unrelenting
IIRC it had 100% chance of getting full endurance charges (until 2.3), but now it's only 25% chance.
Last edited by juninpoe on Jan 1, 2017, 7:43:28 PM
"
puffz22 wrote:

This has changed. At the time that this guide was originally written, the Juggernaut passive read "if you would gain any endurance charges, you instead gain up to the maximum number" or something, ie. if you gain an endurance charge, you instead get max charges... this has been nerfed to a 25% chance to gain max charges.
U MAD?
How viable is this build now for lab running? Is the same equipment used now as in 2.3? The gem link s used? OPs original link is now defucnt.

Sorry for asking tons, but I am interested in this build . i can run uber quite fine and quickly with my current ST raider, but I want to change it up, and try some new classes and build strategies.
Last edited by aaOzymandias on Jan 13, 2017, 5:37:46 AM
As stated above, the chance to gain max endurance charges was "nerfed" to 25% a couple patches ago, but it's by no means no longer viable. I currently use a variation of this build to farm uber lab in Breach, and it still tanks very well. EQ may not be the crazy top tier melee skill that it was in 2.3, but it still clears plenty fast and this build is still super tanky.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
"
Khavali wrote:
As stated above, the chance to gain max endurance charges was "nerfed" to 25% a couple patches ago, but it's by no means no longer viable. I currently use a variation of this build to farm uber lab in Breach, and it still tanks very well. EQ may not be the crazy top tier melee skill that it was in 2.3, but it still clears plenty fast and this build is still super tanky.

Good to hear!

Might I ask wht gem links you use in your setup? And what gear is the go to now? Mostly rares with armor? I go have Belly to spare and ofc the best EQ hammer out there :)
Yolo attempting this build again but with an UUL Netol Axe, which spares me the Voidheart since i´ll get bleed through curse which i will apply through a blasphemy setup.
I´ll run HOA, AA and Blasphemy Enfeeble I think. May the Gods be with me this time.
Cool guide by the way, I haven't attempted uber lab on HC yet this league so I'm looking forward to be able to take him on without having a panic attack.

I ended up linking my marohi to 6, picked up a voidheart and brass dome, but i was wondering if its even possible to max my resists with kaom's way as well? I have so many uniques on already that it doesn't seem likely for me to be able to max all my resists..so I was wondering if its even necessary since we can just rely on our endurance charges?

side note: is kaom's way the lynch pin towards taking on uber izaro? I figured Xoph would be easier but he was shredding my hp so i bounced out of there real quick since I don't have access to any sort of leech or regen. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
So I wanted to try uber lab farming, and bought 6L 400+dps mace, and few other items like brass dome.

My experience so far has been, that taking the fortify ascendancy is not good enough, and double armor is better these days. I get with armour flask 80k armour, and facetanking izaro is easy in this way. Damage is however weak, i get 11-15k depending on setup. My reses aren't capped with brass dome, but it doesn't seem to matter much in lab while having 9 charges.

Lab running is really easy with kaom's way and 9 charges +vitality, almost as if you don't need to care about traps.

My items:
Spoiler
I finally did it today. I completed Uber for the first time and then did it 9 times in a row.
Even did 6 Key Runs. The build is very good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info