[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

Picked up a Brass Dome, not sure if I should go Unyielding or Unbreakable. Thoughts?
"

Ps: Spare me the ridicule. Yes i am salty. If you can´t resist , at least show proof that you have achieved uber runs by yourself. Otherwise your words mean nothing.

Just learn how to play this game.
No need to proof - this build great for uber lab farming.
This game its not like D3 brain afk. Deal with it.
.. said the Standard Player to the Hardcore Player
Im a hc player and ive used this build to farm lab every league since 2.3. Its not as good as it was then but still an extremely good way of farming uber lab. I dont think the issue is the guide dude...
I gave specific reasons, about what my problems were.
If you don´t want to respond specifically to them and just give me the typical "git gud" answer,
well then congratulations. I hope it made you feel good.

I specifically said that Immortal Call+ low level CWDT killed me, because it took all my endurance charges away. Now i know better and i wanted to share that knowledge with other players ,
who might do the same mistake and get themselves killed because of this.

The paragraph was long, so i don´t expect anyone to read the full thing, but one should at least go over it quickly to have a rough idea before responding. Unless your intention is only to troll.

btw I am attempting the build again and I have solved my manaleech issues now.
so it was a player related issue not a build related issue.
"
souljaboi25 wrote:
Picked up a Brass Dome, not sure if I should go Unyielding or Unbreakable. Thoughts?

Have kind of the same question. Any changes to passives/ascendancy adviced if you want to use Brass Dome instead of Belly?
Which izaro buffs can we facetank? Anything but ele dmg?
"
TheCreatek wrote:
Which izaro buffs can we facetank? Anything but ele dmg?

I've facetanked everything. Ele is abit risky, but as long as i have 9 charges im standing still. :)

This is my gear:

"
I gave specific reasons, about what my problems were.
If you don´t want to respond specifically to them and just give me the typical "git gud" answer,
well then congratulations. I hope it made you feel good.

I specifically said that Immortal Call+ low level CWDT killed me, because it took all my endurance charges away. Now i know better and i wanted to share that knowledge with other players ,
who might do the same mistake and get themselves killed because of this.

The paragraph was long, so i don´t expect anyone to read the full thing, but one should at least go over it quickly to have a rough idea before responding. Unless your intention is only to troll.

btw I am attempting the build again and I have solved my manaleech issues now.

Your problem is not reading patch notes. This build was created in 2.3, you're now in 2.5. 2.4 changed the build completely:

"
Unrelenting now has a 25% chance to gain maximum charges on generating an endurance charge (rather than 100%).While we do want the Juggernaut to be effective at generating endurance charges, this made it far too easy and low-effort. It's still very good.

So yes most Juggs did drop IC-CWDT setup because its no longer press EC for all your charges back. Don't poo all over an unupdated build that works fine. You might have to read patch notes and alter builds. Any guide you follow should never be anything more than a guideline.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info