[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

I don't use IC because I don't know if i can get my 9 endurance charges back up in time. I haven't really tried it though is it something that you really recommend?
"
Michinigun wrote:
I don't use IC because I don't know if i can get my 9 endurance charges back up in time. I haven't really tried it though is it something that you really recommend?

I replaced IC with Molten Shell and I seem to have better luck. I haven't managed to solo uber Izaro though, my damage is just too low and he hits like a damn truck. I can facetank merciless though.

Edit: Molten shell for mapping is fine, but swap back to IC for Izaro and just spam Enduring Cry
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on Dec 12, 2016, 5:22:30 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
The upgrade path should be something like: Rare chest > Belly of the beast > Kaom/Brass dome.

Trying out this build since I'm looking for a reliable uber farmer this league, EQ Jugger seems the best choice (or as everyone seems to keep saying). Though I wonder why's Lightning Coil not the BiS for this build, that's the one part I don't get. Afaik, LC has the best physical big hits mitigation out of any other armor until this patch, so why is not listed or even mentioned anywhere in the guide/discussion? Am I missing something here?
Getting the res necessary to use coil is very tough with the other uniques used plus its expensive so not really the point in this guide as your trying to farm the lab cheaply to build another exile
"
Adeadfrog wrote:
Getting the res necessary to use coil is very tough with the other uniques used plus its expensive so not really the point in this guide as your trying to farm the lab cheaply to build another exile

5L Belly is twice more expensive due to BF meta, let alone Kaoms. 195% lightning res is quite achievable with little spending even with only one ring, I got to 197% without any on gloves, boots or helmet and spent something like 1-3c on each jewelries.
Last edited by ultimatecat on Dec 12, 2016, 8:28:02 PM
I can facetank uber solo now. I suggest you hit 6000 + hp. This time around I dont use IC at all. Just keeping at max endurence charges all the time. Working out nicely
Thanks for the guide!

Did my first run yesterday and did a 4 key run. Argus was no problem either.

I use CWDT IC Enfeeble. Vitality, Arctic armour and HoA. I just ran around the room, waiting for 9 Endurance charges, then ran resummoned Warchief at his location ran in and smashed some EQ. Recast enduring cry aswell. If i got 9 charges again id keep hitting, if not. Kite around untill i got 9 charges. 2 first phases i could facetank him without a problem. Last phase i could prolly do the same, but were to scared. All in all, really easy kills.

Heard argus could be a pain, so always kited him till 9 charges went in did some EQ then kited him around.

This is my gear:

Feels like im mising some DPS, but i think that will come with some more levels.

Happy farming!
I just bought a 0,29% phys dmg leeched as mana jewel and i have to say that it´s not enough to sustain mana without a flask. The only solution i can think of , is taking some of the manaleech nodes in the duelist area, or getting some manaleech on my gear. But I find the whole " a single jewel is enough"
thing to be untrue. Maybe somebody can help me with that.
I feel like I don't do enough damage. Is Voidheart necessary to do this fast?
This is the second time i ripped this character. I just can´t get it right.And the mana issue still wasn´t solved. I had to grab all the manaleech nodes from the Duelistwheel to sustain. Honestly, this build doesn´t feel safe to play. Here´s why:Immortal Call is a very bad idea, because it takes away your endurance charges you work so hard to build and then a mob scratches you and you´re naked again. I was stupid, i had 5k life and attemptedmerciless lab, izaro hit me once with endurance charges up, took 10% - 20% hp away.Then he hit again after endurance charges were gone, down to 90% hp.I strongly reccommend leaving CWDT out alltogether, because it destroys our biggest and cheapest,most accessible defensive tool. Honestly i am a little mad at myself for not listening to my owncommon sense and following directions like an idiot. And i was stupid to attempt merciless atlevel 69 with only 5k health. But because i thought the juggernaut was "tanky" i thought it should be a breeze. Since everyone in this thread is flexing about how easy uber is to them.Since everyone likes to brag about achievements, but nobody really likes to talk about epic fails,let me give my conclusion to the ones still struggling with this build.DON´T use low level CWDT + Immortal Call. Focus on defense and do everything you can to never loose your maximum endurance charges. Go full defense. That means vitality, arctic armour and all.Especially if you are on a budget and you are having trouble on getting good gear with lots of armour. This build is NOT autopilot brains-off supersafe. Without endurance charges up you are NAKED.Understand that. Understand that EQ is a very risky attack to use against packs, because it´s slowand you have to step near them. Generating charges with endurance cry also tempts you to step in the middle of packs which will work 99% of the time , until you encounter a pack of magic whipping miscreations with an accuracy and fast mod on them and your IC proccs on the first two hits procc your very short IC then the rest of the whippings immediately smack you down to 0.This was my first rip btw.

Also get a brightbeak and a prismatic in offhand to leapslam around at ridiculus speeds.That would be my conclusion. Don´t know if i want to continue this build.I wanted to generate currency, not blow it. So far this build has done nothing for me.

Ps: Spare me the ridicule. Yes i am salty. If you can´t resist , at least show proof that you have achieved uber runs by yourself. Otherwise your words mean nothing.
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Dec 18, 2016, 12:06:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info