[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

has anyone worked out how to do the boss when he is fully ele buffed i tired it once and got inst 1 shot
"
healzr wrote:
has anyone worked out how to do the boss when he is fully ele buffed i tired it once and got inst 1 shot

5k+ HP and dodge his Ground Slam.
Last edited by XerxezBreak on Jul 17, 2016, 4:35:19 AM
"
healzr wrote:

swap in purity of fire/ice/lightning, one or two of them. Swap in ruby/sapphire/topaz flask, probably one is fine.

With the swapped in stuff you might be able to tank a slam if it's just 1 elemental buff, but if it's something like conduit + elemental or double elemental then you might still get one shot. In any case you should manually dodge the slam or the leap slam. If you can't dodge well then you might have to skip elemental days.
IGN: EchelonTL, neophyte
Guild: Team Liquid
Have a hard time not killing Lieutenants with EQ. Going to use a single target 5L Coronal on switch with Hvy Strk> MPD> FA> Frty> AFD
Last edited by Battleseed on Jul 21, 2016, 1:49:55 PM
are there any endgame chests that would perform better than belly of the beast? have money to blow on a super good rare or something else, but not sure if any would be worth it
IGN: EchelonTL, neophyte
Guild: Team Liquid
I'm new to Path of Exile (just started playing this week) and decided to make an EQ Juggernaut my main. I'm loving the class so far and seem to have a basic understanding of the build. But, I'm curious why for Mace-based EQ Juggs there's no investment below Vigor for the flat % dmg and Executioner?

I understand why you stay away from Wrecking Ball because too much attack speed could outpace the ground quake, but I'm confused why the flat damage pre-requisite nodes and then Executioner aren't attractive investments for a Mace EQ Jugg (with some added stun thrown in).

Could someone help me out?
"
echelontee wrote:
are there any endgame chests that would perform better than belly of the beast? have money to blow on a super good rare or something else, but not sure if any would be worth it

If you decide to drop the totem like I did you could run Kaom's Heart instead.
Last edited by XerxezBreak on Jul 19, 2016, 6:12:12 AM
so today i finally got this weapon and i was looking at my dps with voidheart and with out voidheart
is it worth keeping it just for the poison as the axe applys a bleed anyway

"
healzr wrote:
so today i finally got this weapon and i was looking at my dps with voidheart and with out voidheart
is it worth keeping it just for the poison as the axe applys a bleed anyway

Tooltip will not show poison or bleeding damage if that's what your basing your dps off of.
Last edited by XerxezBreak on Jul 22, 2016, 8:56:13 PM
what better rapid decay or add fire in weapon ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info