[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

"
srt746 wrote:
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
"
srt746 wrote:
I notice this build doesn't have any Life leech. Is the Regen enough? Or did Angryaa mean to say Life leech the second time he said Life in the jewel section?

Not a single clue what he meant which is why I run Warlord's Mark as my aura not to mention the easy sustain on Endurance Charges from it.
Thanks, I think I'll do that too. By the way are you using Iron Reflexes? I never used a melee character without it and it seems like a waste to not get it if I'm going to get Unwavering Stance.

Yes I do use Iron Reflexes.

"
Does this build almost have 100% Endurance Charge up time? If yes, why do we need to cap resistance as we have 4 * 9 = 36% all resistance?

Don't we only need 99% to all resist while in Hideout?

I found that you definitely want max resistances for when your endurance charges do go down (Immortal Call).
Last edited by XerxezBreak on Jul 29, 2016, 4:54:34 PM
Does anyone have any recommendations for a ring until you can afford a Kaom's Way Coral Ring? (currently 3 ex). Still new to game and don't have anywhere near that amount of currency. Thanks in advance.

Xaotik
If Kaom's Way is 3 ex, don't really think you should go for it. The regen and +1 endurance are nice but that seems really overpriced. I would just get a nice rare ring with high life and res, or you could go ming's heart for more dps.
IGN: EchelonTL, neophyte
Guild: Team Liquid
Last edited by echelontee on Jul 30, 2016, 4:21:05 PM
It's 3ex on standard since it's Prophecy specific. On PSC it's cheap as hell.
Ok thank you for the input. Wasn't familiar with the different Leagues enough on starting. So I guess I am SOL until the end of the League, or I get a lot of currency. Guess I should have made the character on the Prophecy League. Maybe the next round. It is 3 months correct? So maybe September? Thanks again.
Started uber lab farm at lvl 76, its very fun! Not as tanky as my maxblock glad, but much more speed. Ty for the build!
Just started playing, lvl49 right now. Wondering about the cost of items these days in prophecy SC.

What do 4L and 5L Marohi Erqi cost?

What does Kaom's Way cost?

What does Belly of the Beast cost?

What does Voidheart cost?

What are good ways for a low level char to save up for these, for Chaos and Exalted Orbs?

EDIT:
Also, is there a scale of what the different currency items are generally worth relative to Chaos and Exalted Orbs? Or some resource I can read up on.

EDIT:
So I looked poe.trade, duh. The sockets link in OP are the ideal, right?

Still want to know good ways to save up for the items for new/low level player, if anyone can give advice.
Last edited by ExiledPoe on Aug 1, 2016, 3:32:18 PM
"
ExiledPoe wrote:
Still want to know good ways to save up for the items for new/low level player, if anyone can give advice.

I started this build with a 5L Marohi for my EQ setup and a 4L Belly for my totem. Voidheart wasn't needed in the beginning and can be bought later.

The uniques I bought in order of importance:

1) 5L Marohi
2) Kaom's sign (the life regen per edurance charge & the +1 end charges is just nice)
3) 4L Belly (upgraded it fast to a 5L)
4) Voidheart
5) Devoto's
6) Later on I upgraded to an 5L Atziri's Disfavour
Filthy casual here, my little feedback:
I was not sure if I should go with rare amulet (which can be quite costly) or use shortcut ;)
I went with Astramentis amulet, which lets to skip all +dex and +int nodes in passive tree = few passive points saved.
It allows equipping all items, gives some dmg and life as well (about 100 each stat and str = life).
I can allocate those points in tree for another jewel slot = life/res/dmg from rare jewel.

My items are 5L Marohi, Devoto's, Kaom's Sign, Voidheart, rare armor - boots - gloves - belt.

The most important item from dps point of view is imho Voidheart. Capped resistances, 9 endurance charges, 5.2 K life. Managed to clear w/o any effort uber lab at lev 72 but died 2-3 times instantly (not sure why, some elemental damage ;-) ) in T6-7 maps.

Edit: I also chose Blasphemy + Enfeeble/Vulnerability (for easier content/uber lab) and HoA instead of Haste aura. BTW w/o Haste I am at 59% running speed increase and haste adds another 9% which is not so big difference for my liking to justify it's use.

Probably worth menytioning is that this build is the same (regarding passive tree and gear) as defensive variant of Resolute Technique Cyclone build. I swap EQ with Cyclone and some different support gems for fast map mid tier or lake runs.

Good and fun build, either you are immortal or you die in a blink of an eye ;)
Last edited by qubade on Aug 4, 2016, 4:11:08 AM
Hi guys,

I'm mostly play std cause lack of time. I would like to give a try to this build but I see that some powerful uniques (Kaom's Sign, Voidheart) are only available in prophecy.

So I would like to create a new char in prophecy. Prophecy league stops late august so I have around 25 days to make this char and grab required uniques.

Is it hard to find Kaom's way, Voidheart via prophecies ?

I see that for kaom's way, you have to kill kaom wearing kaom's sign.
kaom's sign cost nothing so I guess it's quite easy to have one.

for void heart, it looks like harder, you have to kill Bameth: so only in maps with beyond mod

As I never start prophecy league, is it easy to have the prophecies needed for those items ?

thanks !
Last edited by partyboy79 on Aug 4, 2016, 10:04:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info