PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

I notice this build doesn't have any Life leech. Is the Regen enough? Or did Angryaa mean to say Life leech the second time he said Life in the jewel section?
"
ActionFunk wrote:
what better rapid decay or add fire in weapon ?

If you have Voidheart definitely Rapid Decay without a single doubt. Otherwise unless you have a Voidheart or Atziri's Disfavor run Added Fire Damage.

"
srt746 wrote:
I notice this build doesn't have any Life leech. Is the Regen enough? Or did Angryaa mean to say Life leech the second time he said Life in the jewel section?

Not a single clue what he meant which is why I run Warlord's Mark as my aura not to mention the easy sustain on Endurance Charges from it.
Last edited by XerxezBreak on Jul 25, 2016, 12:22:06 AM
Was Devoto's Devotion selected only because of movement speed? Is there a "better" alternative if I don't need the movement speed?
"
Was Devoto's Devotion selected only because of movement speed? Is there a "better" alternative if I don't need the movement speed?

I personally run

Like all build guides you can customize it to your preferences.
love the build, just it seems i ran into a small problem and i don't know from where and why....my mana gets leeched if i take big chunks of hits dunno why tbh, could anyone give me a int from where, my char is MustFarmUberLab, if some1 could tell me what i messed up or whats causing it it would be awesome.
Last edited by palyho on Jul 27, 2016, 5:03:55 AM
"
palyho wrote:
love the build, just it seems i ran into a small problem and i don't know from where and why....my mana gets leeched if i take big chunks of hits dunno why tbh, could anyone give me a int from where, my char is MustFarmUberLab, if some1 could tell me what i messed up or whats causing it it would be awesome.

Maybe you had a flask that steals from mana. You don't have one now though so if it's still happening then I have no idea :p
I have a question about the rings.
In the next league most likely we will not Kaom's Way and Voidheart. What would you advise to replace Kaom's Way and Voidheart? More worries me is Kaom's Way - because I hate it the way to the Izaro - namely traps :) This is my pain ... :)
Thanks in advance for your reply!

I've been thinking, would the skill from this item in conjunction with 9 endurance charges/Immortal Call allow us to triviliaze even elemental buffed uber Izaro? The only problem is the souls storage, I don't recall if they reset upon entering Izaro area.
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
"
srt746 wrote:

Not a single clue what he meant which is why I run Warlord's Mark as my aura not to mention the easy sustain on Endurance Charges from it.
Thanks, I think I'll do that too. By the way are you using Iron Reflexes? I never used a melee character without it and it seems like a waste to not get it if I'm going to get Unwavering Stance.

"
borek664 wrote:

I've been thinking, would the skill from this item in conjunction with 9 endurance charges/Immortal Call allow us to triviliaze even elemental buffed uber Izaro? The only problem is the souls storage, I don't recall if they reset upon entering Izaro area.
I don't know about Endgame Labyrinth, but I know that in Normal through Merciless your souls do reset upon entering the stash room right before Izaro.
Does this build almost have 100% Endurance Charge up time? If yes, why do we need to cap resistance as we have 4 * 9 = 36% all resistance?

Don't we only need 99% to all resist while in Hideout?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info