[2.4] Chaos Wander Assassin - Fast clear, tanky, ALL map mods

Hi man. I'm trying to get 3 Red/1 Blue socket like you on Atziri's Step. But it seems RNJesus don't want to.
How much Chroma did you use to get that ? I'm over 700 Chroma right now ...
I got quite lucky with the 3R1B. That's 4-off on a high level 4-link.

Like I said in the guide, if you get a 3R1G go with that instead and put temp chains in there.
Ty for compering the wands, i'm currently trying to do the math for the total poison dmg for my deadeye, not sure how the modifier interact with each other for poison, maybe you see any flaws in this calculation, did i forget something?

"

60k[base DPS] * 0.2[base Posion] * (3.11[Chaos Dmg] + 2.2[Projectile Dmg] + 2.08[increased Poison Dmg] + 1.48[4 x doubledipping 1.12 Modifier on Jewels] + 1.37 [Dmg over Time]) * 1.4[Void Manipulation] * 1.29[Pierce Gem] * 1.24[6 Frenzy Charges] * 1.15[Skill Effect Duration]

(assasin would get another 100 % modifier idk of to add this in)

"

asuming all increase dmg modifier stack additively and this as a base:

scale only DoT = poison , DoT, duration
double dips = chaos dmg, projectile dmg, area dmg, increased damage, frenzy charge damage
scale hit = phys dmg, attack dmg, weapon dmg, attack speed, crit

if that would be right my poison dmg could reach 316k+

I used this three for math
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNr-sILhPa2rFpTu2DsQGtwlPPGY5xQwBeZdPTfiSdfXXvemJa_rruDvzFo4oNjSP2FfZbr4d2TZKNfWJ5TirjnzB8AAZM_0p9UUdDMdZYN9SNv-dUv9XDM9rBjX7gn-0_BbXUIyT9U7taGi5TdO23tgVmBnDC7DBx_97TbwUtdctOn7TF3ah67-pivqd6f2Ks2-dLeGVNbIxsCEcGOkK9Np2q8YrQ0Ed-Nj2P-lWF62Pw1VxApcsDHrVIlS5JUYfLH0F2ggcep5vIDHWetNHPFRa_JpUPq2qMYeIki_VvVUvDOsgUjDaJ4Ju1otmJ0-ZYhMWw2HBSkx9JEw==

and this gem setup

Last edited by Velgor on Jul 2, 2016, 10:56:42 AM
"
60k[base DPS] * 0.2[base Posion] * (3.11[Chaos Dmg] + 2.2[Projectile Dmg] + 2.08[increased Poison Dmg] + 1.48[4 x doubledipping 1.12 Modifier on Jewels] + 1.37 [Dmg over Time]) * 1.4[Void Manipulation] * 1.29[Pierce Gem] * 1.24[6 Frenzy Charges] * 1.15[Skill Effect Duration]

Should be:

60k[base DPS] * 0.2[base Poison] * (1[base Damage] + 2.11[Chaos Dmg] + 1.46[Projectile Dmg] + 1.08[increased Poison Dmg] + 0.47[increased DoT] + 0.48[Jewels]) * 1.29[Pierce Gem] * 1.24[6 Frenzy Charges] * 1.4[Void Manipulation]* 1.15[Skill Effect Duration] * 0.75[less area damage from KB] * 0.74[less projectile damage from GMP]

Then there's other stuff, like temp chains giving more duration, assassin giving double poison, number of explosions hitting the target, calculation on the projectile itself, etc.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jul 2, 2016, 12:07:23 PM
"
Novalisk wrote:
"

Should be:

60k[base DPS] * 0.2[base Poison] * (1[base Damage] + 2.11[Chaos Dmg] + 1.46[Projectile Dmg] + 1.08[increased Poison Dmg] + 0.47[increased DoT] + 0.48[Jewels]) * 1.29[Pierce Gem] * 1.24[6 Frenzy Charges] * 1.15[Skill Effect Duration] * 0.75[less area damage from KB] * 0.74[less projectile damage from GMP]

Then there's other stuff, like temp chains giving more duration, assassin giving double poison, and the number of explosions hitting the target.

Oh forgot to take out 100% base from the increase modifier, since i read that they don't multiply and i didn't think of that the less modifier on the gems are multiplier ....

Did you forget the 1.4 from Void Manipulation?
Should be a multiplier for poison if i'm not wrong.

What do you mean by assassin giving double poison, does toxic delivery work like a 2.0 multiplier?

You know if projectile weakness double-dip? would be even better then temp chains then.

And would be a Conc. Effect better as a 6l, instant of the crit multi from your first post, if i would stick with snakebite btw?
Last edited by Velgor on Jul 2, 2016, 12:44:23 PM
I did forget void manipulation initially but edited it in shortly after.

Toxic Delivery is indeed a 100% more modifier making it a double poison modifier.

Conc Effect, I'm still in the process of testing that (just got a 6-link). In theory it should be way better than crit multi against bosses, not sure about regular mobs though.

Now that I have a 6-link the only thing left to upgrade is the wand (and 21/20 gems). By my calculations I can get about 25% more DPS with a 5 ex wand.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jul 2, 2016, 1:10:19 PM
"
Novalisk wrote:
I did forget void manipulation initially but edited it in shortly after.

Toxic Delivery is indeed a 100% more modifier making it a double poison modifier.

Conc Effect, I'm still in the process of testing that (just got a 6-link). In theory it should be way better than crit multi against bosses, not sure about regular mobs though.

Now that I have a 6-link the only thing left to upgrade is the wand (and 21/20 gems). By my calculations I can get about 25% more DPS with a 5 ex wand.

My build would lose something around 28%-35% dps without the crit multi gem, so yeah the conc. Effect is clearly better for both the hit and hit+poison dmg.
I read somewhere that, with less area radius, the explosions are closer to each other, with helps getting more hits against single targets, but the opinions on that differ, i need to test how 20 % less radius is for packs, but i don't think its that much.
Last edited by Velgor on Jul 2, 2016, 7:17:16 PM

what can I craft on this to make it better?
Attack Speed, that's a really good wand.
Hello, interested in this build.

Was wondering if a 220+pdps Wand would beat a chaos wand for the dps/clear speed?

crafted this, can add crit chance or att speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info