[2.4] Chaos Wander Assassin - Fast clear, tanky, ALL map mods

are you now convinced of pierce? :)

whats your damage distribution at 72? already purely chaos/poison/bleeding?
how many ascendary points do you have atm?

Novalisk, how much is your KB dmg and attack speed without charges and auras?
phyroman
"
Pluheit wrote:
are you now convinced of pierce? :)

whats your damage distribution at 72? already purely chaos/poison/bleeding?
how many ascendary points do you have atm?

Oh yes, easily the best build I've played in nearly 700 hours.
And I've actually deviated my strategy for bosses from the main guide.
Before going into the arena, I actually swap KB/GMP for Frenzy/PCoC. Makes for way easier boss kills. No need to use a gimpy 4 link when a swap is easily done.

As far as ascendancy, still haven't been lucky enough to find the trials I need.
What do you think about to use a Cospri's will body armour ?
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
I'm thinking of starting breach with this build. I'll change some things around -like using OoS for power charge generation and running barrage+volleyfire for single target applying curse (temp chains) and later on throw in a witchfire brew.
Last edited by thevdende on Nov 30, 2016, 3:35:01 AM
Been running this in 2.5 and having great fun. (left game just as KB was released, and now back, always wanted to play it)

Its great at maps, but since Frostwall nerf, single target DPS is little hard to generate. (having map bosses in enclosed rooms, makes it easier)

Couple of queries, if you still checking this thread.

Life - only at 4K (level 84), trying to source better gear with life on, but prices seem to have gone through the roof.
Jewels - searching for Life increase on Jewels as well.
Anyother sources of Life that I'm missing...? (only main issue is when in breaches, and stuck due to a wall or error, and a flame barrage lands on you,,. hoping more life will allow more time to escape.)

Rings - using Envy essence -giving a chaos increase and then crafting #-# chaos on the rings, seems a good boost. - bit random, but got a decent one so far.

Seem to have 2 many skills to put on the bar. I've been rotating the 2 Vaal gems, depending on what I'm doing. Can you confirm if this is the best use of a shari,ng spot?
(8 skills spots, but - Frenzy, KB, AA, Grace, Golum, Blood rage, Vaal Haste, Vaal Grace, Wither totem)

Thanks and awesome fun.

"
Triscal wrote:
Been running this in 2.5 and having great fun. (left game just as KB was released, and now back, always wanted to play it)

Its great at maps, but since Frostwall nerf, single target DPS is little hard to generate. (having map bosses in enclosed rooms, makes it easier)

Couple of queries, if you still checking this thread.

Life - only at 4K (level 84), trying to source better gear with life on, but prices seem to have gone through the roof.
Jewels - searching for Life increase on Jewels as well.
Anyother sources of Life that I'm missing...? (only main issue is when in breaches, and stuck due to a wall or error, and a flame barrage lands on you,,. hoping more life will allow more time to escape.)

Rings - using Envy essence -giving a chaos increase and then crafting #-# chaos on the rings, seems a good boost. - bit random, but got a decent one so far.

Seem to have 2 many skills to put on the bar. I've been rotating the 2 Vaal gems, depending on what I'm doing. Can you confirm if this is the best use of a shari,ng spot?
(8 skills spots, but - Frenzy, KB, AA, Grace, Golum, Blood rage, Vaal Haste, Vaal Grace, Wither totem)

Thanks and awesome fun.

What's your DPS Triscal? In town only.
For 2.5, I am still working on things and trying to tweak stuff here and there. Once my other gems are fully leveled, with charges my DPS should be close to the OPs eventually. Not full build yet either. Playing around with the wand nodes as well.

poeurl.com/Zp5

I might convert some of the wand nodes (such as attack speed and accuracy) and relocate them elsewhere. Or something. I'm not quite sure yet. At the rate I'm going, my ideal level would have to be 93.

For people struggling to obtain 20k+ tooltip DPS in town on KB. Your quality gems are important! Try to get them whenever possible. Void Manipulation, added chaos damage, kinetic blast, etc. If you're able to get 20/21 that is hot too -.o

My gears for 2.5:
Last edited by atrolotenri on Jan 13, 2017, 6:40:41 PM
Anyone playing this build in 2.5 Breach? Curious how its fairing!
"
Gnada wrote:
Anyone playing this build in 2.5 Breach? Curious how its fairing!

Clear speed is insane once you have it up and running. The only thing that's weird is the single target for bosses. Gem swapping makes it somewhat bearable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info