[2.4] Chaos Wander Assassin - Fast clear, tanky, ALL map mods

Should be available now :) , cheers for taking the time!
Give me a fuckin beta already fss..
Problems:

1. You have a level 20 frost wall with increased duration which causes mana issues. Either replace increased duration with reduced mana or replace your level 20 frost wall with a lower level one(I use level 1).

2. You should use a diamond flask as we don't have max crit without it. You can use that in place of the mana flask.

3. Your Frenzy slotting is off (no added chaos damage and void), will make killing lone non-boss mobs annoying.

Upgrades, apart from a 6L:

1. Rat's Nest with kb damage.

2. Level 21/20 added chaos damage.

3. Better rare gear (amulet with crit multi, wand with better bonuses and/or crit multi, etc)

4. Snakebite with temp chains on hit will make you tankier and increase your poison DPS.
Thanks for the kind reply ,

1) I don't have mana issues with frostwall , but I did use reduced mana when I had mana problems :).

2) I have a diamond flask in bar, for some reason it didn't update on the forum, that being said it does not change the DMG on the tooltip sadly.

3)All I need vs bosses is to gain 5 frenzy (5 hits) from that point on I wont ever be using the frenzy setup at all, works for me :).

-----

Yea, curious to see how much gain I will receive from the enchantment on the helmet , will buy a 21/20 instead of 20/20 chaos gem soon aswell.
Biggest upgrade would probably be the 6th link which currently I am missing !

This is my offensive chart which you can compare to yours :) .

Spoiler
https://images-1.discordapp.net/.eJwNwkkOwyAMAMC_cC9mCQTnN4ggiJRghN1T1b-3o_mo97rVobrI5APgvLjQOjULrdyqbkTtrnlerAs9kEVy6U8dwmAxRh98tP97SugSOBvQJx82g4jW7S4Al1Xr4E7yMgY3PUdT3x8o0yUc.RyYAxCNxg9akCbjUWQz0zAHj3IY.png

The only difference is : You fully buffed reach 65k, I reach 30k :)

Thanks for the help and the quick response! Nonetheless, loving the build, managed to clear all the content this game has to offer in solo and with a buddy running an aurabot (op) . It's fun as hell to play and i'd definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys fast paced gameplay and godlike clearing speed even on t15!

Last edited by HardKoar on Aug 18, 2016, 5:14:48 PM
Core Video added.

Edit: Just realized I forgot to use conc effect instead of crit multi, oh well.
Last edited by Novalisk on Aug 21, 2016, 6:19:38 PM
Nice build! But what is the reason for not going for the "increased damage with wands" nodes on that wheel? I thought these are the infamous nodes that make wand damage scale so ridiculously well.Or does that only apply to phys/ele versions?
The reasoning is the amount of travel nodes I need to get there.

The nodes themselves are powerful, but 5 travel nodes are too much when I still have good options available.
How much does your tooltip change with the kb damage on Rat's Nest instant of a normal one?
Last edited by Velgor on Aug 23, 2016, 7:08:57 PM
Updated my gear and did some modifications on the three, this is my current dmg self buffed without 120% on boots, its real DPS , only thing that does not display is diamond flask and poison damage. Only thing I can say is, this is insane.

By far, the most fun and rewarding build I've ever played in PoE .

Spoiler
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/196635361361788928/217781397522219019/screenshot-0104.png

A little bonus, this is with my aurabot buddy - Godlike mode activated -

Spoiler
https://images-1.discordapp.net/.eJwNyEsOhCAMANC7sJePjJR6G4IETJQSWleTufuYvNX7qmdealdNZPBuzHFypnloFpqpFl2J6lXSOFlnuk0SSbndpQsbhyH4zQf3ghhxjWZ1APEDAQG9RYC3OM9SOjeSxTq76dGr-v0BKtwlKA.NYg7jUCK8fARm_3a4yEtvrkIqx0.png
Last edited by HardKoar on Aug 23, 2016, 7:23:39 PM
Awesome! Great to see people enjoying the build :)

Added two new videos, Colosseum and Plaza. These ones use conc effect instead of crit multi.

"
Velgor wrote:
How much does your tooltip change with the kb damage on Rat's Nest instant of a normal one?

It's pretty significant, but the biggest reason I chose it is double-dipping.
Last edited by Novalisk on Aug 24, 2016, 1:10:46 AM
my wand

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info