[2.4] Chaos Wander Assassin - Fast clear, tanky, ALL map mods

Did you experiment at all/what do you think about Fusillade? Would change the tree up quite a bit or you'd have to sacrifice some evasion and/or hp nodes, but you could possibly even grab all the crit multiplier nodes as well.

Great build though, the speed is amazing.
IGN : Sunegard
Last edited by Dragenus on Jul 25, 2016, 9:37:46 PM
The issue with Fusillade and the Crit nodes above it, is that it requires a ton of travel nodes which ends up making it not worth it.

In addition, we can already cap our crit chance with a diamond flask and the assassin nodes.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jul 26, 2016, 3:33:52 AM
Heya, awesome build!

Actually wanders been my favorite characters since i started playing PoE.

I just ripped with my LL Champion Barrage Wander (with 4 Volley Fire), and i really want to create another wander (not the same, because its expensive af doing LL builds).

I love your idea from using DoT's to increase the damage as a wander, and i wanted to ask; You think gladiator would be fine as well? His bleeding passives/explosion seems really cool.

Thanks and stay safe! :)
Gladiator might have similar clearspeed due to the corpse explosions, but for boss killing it'd be slower since we don't actually have any significant bleed damage.

In addition, I don't see how you could get enough crit, life, damage, and all the block nodes you need. Maybe if you go non-crit, but at that point the crit potential of wands is wasted.

There's also the issue of going with Block instead of Dodge. Unless you go with aegis aurora the difference between acro+atziri's boots+vaal grace and max block+spellblock isn't that significant. And if you do go with aegis aurora you have to dump blood rage and rely on the blood dance/duelist DW node for frenzy charge generation. Lastly, gladiator doesn't have power charge generation so you need to cover for that somehow as well.
hey man, just want to say awesome build i enjoy it alot, made it to 92 on PHC then ripped :D.

keep up the good work :)
92 on PHC is impressive no matter the build, that's awesome to hear!
"
willypop wrote:
pretty much done with this build, so for those still looking for a wand hit me up.

Hey bud, still selling that wand?

Hit me up !
Give me a fuckin beta already fss..
"
HardKoar wrote:

Hey bud, still selling that wand?

Hit me up !

sorry went a while ago for 5ex
Added a stats section to the OP.
Hi, very awesome build. I tried it and it is very very impressive. Doing everything very easily, having 5k HP, very nice DMG (it's a little low, 20k and max charges with 5L, but everything is pretty easy to clear)

Anyway, what gem setup would you recommend for 5L chest Uber Izaro? I tried yesterday a run, and he survived at like 5% but couldn't burst him down in the last room according to a lot of movement so I couldn't put the FW in the right place and run out of potion charges.

Also sometimes the 60% reduced regen and no regen, I cannot burst down the boss cause FW takes almost all of it and leech. Is there a general way you are handling this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info