[2.4] Chaos Wander Assassin - Fast clear, tanky, ALL map mods

I'm trying to find an imbued wand with chaos... seems very rare? Been lurking on poe.trade. Any suggestions?

"
daleyyc wrote:
I'm trying to find an imbued wand with chaos... seems very rare? Been lurking on poe.trade. Any suggestions?

The flat chaos damage mod has a requirement of ilvl83, so it's pretty rare indeed. Your best bet would probably be using an Obliteration, until you find a decent chaos wand for sale
"
daleyyc wrote:

It is rare, but there are usually at least a few of them on sale at any given time.

Like Zimpnic said, Obliteration is a good alternative. Other than that, you could get an attack speed+crit+crit multi wand with no damage for reflect maps.
I'm very slow so please be kind. How does the build overcome the phys damage reflect maps? I see added chaos damage a few places, but I dont seee anything that "converts." Wouldn'tyou still get reflect damage from phys reflect maps? I really like the concept as I've been looking for a way to do chaos damage kinetic blast. All i ever saw was physical and lightning kinetic blast builds, so kudos on this build.

And please any suggestions for non ascension variation on passive tree would be greatly appreciated. I have unreliable internet connection so lab is nearly impossible for me-stoopid thing cuts connection at some point in lab and then of course the lab resets.
Last edited by Tenembre on Jul 22, 2016, 3:57:05 PM
The physical damage of this build is kept intentionally low in order to make phys reflect insignificant, as the only source of phys damage is the wand's low base damage. I've done phys reflect maps that didn't make my health bar move even a bit, and I'm not using vaal pact.

For a non-ascendancy version, I'm not sure. I can just tell you that you'll be missing out on power charge generation and a significant portion of your crit damage, so you'd have to compensate for that somehow.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jul 23, 2016, 1:27:52 AM
Hello again! I apologize for asking so many questions. For jewels, I read and saw that you said the mods that double dip (chaos, proj damage, and increased damage) are very good. Which of these mods would be the best for this build, regardless of cost? Thank you so much!
The best regardless of cost would be Chaos Damage since it has a high ceiling and is math-proof. We know 100% it double dips, while I can't say the same about kinetic blast's explosions and projectile damage.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jul 23, 2016, 11:27:37 AM
pretty much done with this build, so for those still looking for a wand hit me up.
Does it lag? Can i use a rare 6L evasion chest instead?
"
Anavels wrote:
Does it lag? Can i use a rare 6L evasion chest instead?

Yes it lags (more or less depending on your connection), and yes you can use a rare 6L instead. I personally value the extra movement speed more than a 6L.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info