Option To Start In Hideout

"
Miazga wrote:
"
vio wrote:
who would support the game if they cannot show their support to other players?

one should buy mtx for themselves not to show off to others, thats what support is.
Also, as far as im aware GGG offers also support by donation, if you feel like it.

no I need people to look at my shininess

and behold my awesome glory
I dont see any any key!
+1

Would be a major QoL option.
+1

Would also like to see an option to have portal scrolls take you to hideout or to town. Gets old when you go out to do prophecies in Act areas when you are in endgame content and you either have to retrace to WP or load to town to load to hideout.
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

+2

And at the same time, make the masters offer regular currency exchange.

Thanks.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
And another +1
old thread, +1 from me
+1. And +1 to portals taking you to your hideout once you've completed the acts.
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
"
Damoochie wrote:
+1. And +1 to portals taking you to your hideout once you've completed the acts.

Portals taking you to your hideout is a good idea but I'd prefer an option that you can activate to do this
realy tired always render this 20 heroes in town , then just tp to hideout
I avoid the Act10 town now because the way from the spawn position to the waypoint is so long. First thing I have to do when entering the game is to portal to town.

Also, for the MTX display, don't we have the beautiful "trade system" for exactly that?
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info