Option To Start In Hideout

Title says it all.

Should have an option to start in hideout instead of loading in town.

I didn't say you should be forced into hideout, I said option.

Since they won't ever give us the ability to hide other people's cosmetics, this could lessen some load times and hangups on lower end pcs caused from having to load everyone's nonsense in town as they are starting up the game.
GGG gives me Diablo 2 Teleport? I give them 50 bucks. No questions asked.
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2022, 2:09:07 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Or just connect where you left previously ( like the last out of combat area ).

+1
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
But then how would the people who just bought a shiny new MTX get to show off their new stuff?
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
+1

Only time in in town is where i trade currency with vendors. Would love the option to start in hideout
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
who would support the game if they cannot show their support to other players?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
who would support the game if they cannot show their support to other players?

one should buy mtx for themselves not to show off to others, thats what support is.
Also, as far as im aware GGG offers also support by donation, if you feel like it.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
+1

I absolutely logged in today to make this thread. It's long overdue anyways.
after 2.3 i kind of agree. i'm avoiding towns as often as possible; they now cause more stutter and lag than loading into rainy areas.

it's bad.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
"
Miazga wrote:
one should buy mtx for themselves not to show off to others, thats what support is.

the general question is: do you purchase mtx to just look good or do you support in the first place and use mtx to show your support. the game started with the latter because there were only few mtx beside stash tabs and char slots.

and of course there are players who enjoy their own chars without others seeing them but is it the majority?

beside, i quite like looking at other player's mtx combinations (good or bad) when they are in town and i would miss it if they have no need to show up (to switch masters for example).

"
Miazga wrote:
Also, as far as im aware GGG offers also support by donation, if you feel like it.

can you elaborate on this? i quite don't get the meaning of it.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
darticus wrote:
Title says it all.

Should have an option to start in hideout instead of loading in town.

I didn't say you should be forced into hideout, I said option.

Since they won't ever give us the ability to hide other people's cosmetics, this could lessen some load times and hangups on lower end pcs caused from having to load everyone's nonsense in town as they are starting up the game.
+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info