Option To Start In Hideout

+1

The first i do when I enter the game, is to go to my hideout (I dont think im the only one who does this). It would be nice to be able to skip that step.
I think having the option to start in our hideout is a great idea - it could be part of the user interface options.
Last edited by Actalo on Jun 9, 2016, 4:46:31 PM
As an option, it would be great!
+1
I almost always go straight to my hideout after loading the game.

Don't misunderstand, I like seeing all the neat MTX in town, (although everyone and their dog with demon armour and big flaming wings is a bit much) but yeah, the load times are a nightmare. I have friends who would rather run through an entire area to get somewhere rather than portal back to town to use the waypoint which they already have. Why? Because sometimes the lag crashes their game, or the extra processing makes their computer run too hot, or both.
"
darticus wrote:
Title says it all.

Should have an option to start in hideout instead of loading in town.

I didn't say you should be forced into hideout, I said option.

Since they won't ever give us the ability to hide other people's cosmetics, this could lessen some load times and hangups on lower end pcs caused from having to load everyone's nonsense in town as they are starting up the game.

o my gosh... so long overdue... why are we still waiting for this.
"
darticus wrote:
Title says it all.

Should have an option to start in hideout instead of loading in town.

I didn't say you should be forced into hideout, I said option.

Since they won't ever give us the ability to hide other people's cosmetics, this could lessen some load times and hangups on lower end pcs caused from having to load everyone's nonsense in town as they are starting up the game.

+1
I whole heartedly agree! As an option this would be great.
+1
- TroubiCZ
I would prefer that as well. Although I could imagine that it might actually be due to a technical thing.

But agreed if it is possible it should be done, ideally yesterday.
+1
+1 I'd like to start in hideout too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info