2.3.0e Patch Notes

game still freezes soo glad you nerf shield charge, it being fun and all.
"
Tyroki wrote:
Best get on finishing those decorations then guys.
What we got to see was fantastic.

Personally, I was very excited about Cat actually having decorations that really fit her (belly).
Now I know I'm not everyone, but I think a lot of people were also of the opinion that the new decorations from act 4 were really refreshing.

......... Pip pip :D

Tease then bring em back and cost like 50000 each or some shit.

And how long we gotta wait?

Or see them make em pay real money only to access.
"
Fixed a bug where NPCs were not playing their greetings and farewells as often as they should.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ok after testing the patch im fine with the area nerf of charge.. but the distance dmg scaling nerf? <,< please revert that -.- you already had to ping pong between singel targets like crazy and now with even bigger ping pongs its a bit annoying -.-
Nerfs mid-league...FOH.
discharge is not so buffed( only hit more target20 to 30 , but 30 target is no all day find in game.GGG must nef. cast on crit gem (reduce posibility to cast) not to nef. disch because disch is alredy a hard and expensiv skill . u must be near target to kill compare to other skill like bow or few elemenatal wher u shoot from distance and target dmg not catch u.
A KING JUST BORN !!!
"
matask wrote:
How to fix update: Go to your Steam -> Settings -> Downloads -> Change download region e.g. to Argentina -> Restart steam -> Fixed.

Worked thank you.
Awesome0 2000
Am I the only one getting stucked at 47,2/49,7MB on the update ? t_t Everything works fine it's not from me.

Just saw that :How to fix update: Go to your Steam -> Settings -> Downloads -> Change download region e.g. to Argentina -> Restart steam -> Fixe
didnt work
Last edited by baptou44 on Jun 8, 2016, 2:50:07 AM
"

By imbalance you mean people other than the ones that control the crit item market being able to enjoy the game. Lol your logic is infallible. Tell you what, when they nerf discharge into the ground I'll consider the nerf to shield charge fair, till then its just bullshit that keeps people from enjoying the game in the way those only lucky or nolifing enough have been so far. I am not even playing shield charge and I think this is a gross, sleazy move.
I dont play SC or CoC in prophecy, but without that nerf I HAVE TO roll shield charger too to not trail behind my friends. Maybe i have to even now. I dont have such problem with discharge. I dont say you are wrong about it, not dispute with you, I just dont care about discharge.
English is not my native language, so forgive me for the mistakes pls
"
baptou44 wrote:
Am I the only one getting stucked at 47,2/49,7MB on the update ? t_t Everything works fine it's not from me.

Just saw that :How to fix update: Go to your Steam -> Settings -> Downloads -> Change download region e.g. to Argentina -> Restart steam -> Fixe
didnt work

I changed to CANADA and it update it
Last edited by mariop666 on Jun 8, 2016, 2:55:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info