2.3.0e Patch Notes

any ideas how to fix this crap?I want to play
Awesome0 2000
Fix This GGG
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
All rare or magic monsters spawned by prophecies now have unusable corpses.

Gotta admit, the first thing I was gonna try when I finally got a Raise Spectre gem in the prophecy league was use it to raise up some spectral frogs to follow me around.
Unusable as this steam updater
Awesome0 2000
^-FIX THE SERVERS-^
Shield Charge now has 20% less area of effect and the maximum distance has been increased from 50 to 60.

K, done with Prophecy League,
GGG i also wanted to say that i love the new improvements made to the game so far! its looking better and faster than ever. Can't wait for more! GW ;)
Last edited by Shabito on Jun 8, 2016, 2:25:25 AM
"
"
Febers wrote:
I cant understand people whining about shield charge nerf.
Ok, without a nerf every character in prophecy league will be shield charger, clearing t7 map in 2 min, t10 in 4 min, and abyssys will cost 10ex(after smb post how you should make that build properly to do that). EVERY CHARACTER! 1 class, 1 ascendance - whole ladder. No thanks.

So instead people will be playing discharge and only discharge like they have been for several leagues now. Gating end game content and clear speed behind the insanely priced crit gear that only the souless nolifers manage to get and play each league. That argument makes so much sense when you consider it...not.
cyclone discharge havent ever half of shield charge clear speed in t7 map, and cost about 10ex vs 30c. And discharge speed is comparable with other 10ex builds, not completely overwhelm it. So not, not everybody will play discharge. But yes, discharge is t1 build and very good, and deserve nerf, but it not such imbalanced as SC before nerf. At least it woldnt ruin game economy, as it not changed from previous league.
English is not my native language, so forgive me for the mistakes pls
Last edited by Febers on Jun 8, 2016, 2:27:17 AM
A passive respec should be given now, all the people who speced into shield charge have bricked builds. I was planing on playing a SC character because it looked fun and is affordable for casual players like me. Had everything ready to go just about to spec into it, now its back to waiting for a good content update.
Steam update still bugged.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info