"
my wife left me

Lucky bastard...
asd
Last edited by matask on Oct 1, 2019, 9:44:14 AM
"
"
opmanzano wrote:
c'mon guys, my 78/78 block tank shield charger was destroying maps and dried lake with so shitty gear and so fast I knew a nerf was coming very soon for this skill. it has 2500 avg damage per shield charge and was one hitting packs...

and discharge got a little fix that will not be noticed at all for CoC chars as they discharge very fast, but it will make the skill more coherent for self cast dischargers that actually care for rallying up monsters and make each discharge count.

That would be all well and good if it mattered what perm league characters with top end legacy gear can do. Perm league characters destroy everything anyway.

GGG needs to focus on temp leagues when balancing skills.

I dont know how is your statement related to mine, as I said shield charge is feeling overpowered with my shitty gear, on a char mainly focused on defenses and not damage.
Also my point on "CoC versus Self Cast discharge" has nothing to do with legacy or mirrored items.
Steam update issue - change download region to New Zealand. Enjoy :)
"
matask wrote:
How to fix update: Go to your Steam -> Settings -> Downloads -> Change download region e.g. to Argentina -> Restart steam -> Fixed.

Working, thanks!
Last edited by Servion on Jun 8, 2016, 2:29:15 AM
"
sfangwb wrote:
It's a fairly significant nerf to aoe, and effectively to damage as well (increased max distance means you have to charge farther to get the max multiplier). 2500 avg damage is not a ton, and being able to clear dried lake fast isn't hard, tons of builds can do that. It was strong, but not OP.

The real problem is that it's being done during a league. GGG has, in the past, had a policy of not making balance changes mid-league unless something game-breaking was happening. I'd be ok with this change if it happened between leagues, I'm not ok with it happening during a league and fucking people who had built around the skill.

If you do this, you're gonna really piss off a lot of people, GGG. I'd strongly consider holding off until the league ends.

I was meaning 2500 avg dmg is TOO LOW even to be one hitting packs on dried lake, thats why skill needs some fixing.

I actually consider the 2.3.0 state of shield charge game-breaking and that's why the nerf came fast. It's still tier 1 melee skill.
Last edited by opmanzano on Jun 8, 2016, 2:31:42 AM
"
Febers wrote:
"
"
Febers wrote:
I cant understand people whining about shield charge nerf.
Ok, without a nerf every character in prophecy league will be shield charger, clearing t7 map in 2 min, t10 in 4 min, and abyssys will cost 10ex(after smb post how you should make that build properly to do that). EVERY CHARACTER! 1 class, 1 ascendance - whole ladder. No thanks.

So instead people will be playing discharge and only discharge like they have been for several leagues now. Gating end game content and clear speed behind the insanely priced crit gear that only the souless nolifers manage to get and play each league. That argument makes so much sense when you consider it...not.
cyclone discharge havent ever half of shield charge clear speed in t7 map, and cost about 10ex vs 30c. And discharge speed is comparable with other 10ex builds, not completely overwhelm it. So not, not everybody will play discharge. But yes, discharge is t1 build and very good, and deserve nerf, but it not such imbalanced as SC before nerf.

By imbalance you mean people other than the ones that control the crit item market being able to enjoy the game. Lol your logic is infallible. Tell you what, when they nerf discharge into the ground I'll consider the nerf to shield charge fair, till then its just bullshit that keeps people from enjoying the game in the way those only lucky or nolifing enough have been so far. I am not even playing shield charge and I think this is a gross, sleazy move.
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
"Fixed a bug where NPCs were not playing their greetings and farewells as often as they should."

Damn - that was really cool not to hear every damn time I'm selling something "Yeeeees, what is it?"
Can you at least make it configurable? Something like:

"Shut the masters mouth" YES/NO in UI ;)

May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Last edited by _phlv_ on Jun 8, 2016, 2:34:34 AM
"
nohopez wrote:
>Makes shield charge usuable finally
>Nerfs it a couple days later
>But makes Discharge better

WHAT.

My thoughts exactly..

Hey, let's buff the most OP skill in the game.

smdh.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
NOOOO! My epic hideout is ruined!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info