Mechanical Questions Thread

Thx for the response viper, i appreciated it man.

I got another one.

Oro's mod reads "Gain a Frenzy Charge if an Attack Ignites an Enemy". My question is, if an enemy is already ignited, can i gain frenzy charges from that enemy by igniting him again with oro's, while the first ignite duration is not finished? Or do i need emberwake ring for that?

In general do effects that apply on ignite need emberwake ring to proc in an already ignited enemy?

Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
I can't get "Cast speed" item suffix modifier on my diamond ring. I tried ~50 or more attempts. What is the reason? Failure or changed mechanics, because according to wiki I can obtain this modifier on rings.
"
Regulator wrote:
Thx for the response viper, i appreciated it man.

I got another one.

Oro's mod reads "Gain a Frenzy Charge if an Attack Ignites an Enemy". My question is, if an enemy is already ignited, can i gain frenzy charges from that enemy by igniting him again with oro's, while the first ignite duration is not finished? Or do i need emberwake ring for that?

In general do effects that apply on ignite need emberwake ring to proc in an already ignited enemy?

Every ignite "counts" as though they don't stack except with emberwake as you mentioned. Only the most damaging ignite is taking effect at any given time but other ignites inflicted while the enemy is ignited will eventually burn tbe enemy as well once the previous ignite ends.

Therefore you can gain frenzy for igniting an enemy who was already ignited.
@kill_you_all

Yes you can get cast speed on a diamond ring, a simple search on poe.trade turned up 99+ such rings..

"
kill_you_all wrote:
I can't get "Cast speed" item suffix modifier on my diamond ring. I tried ~50 or more attempts. What is the reason? Failure or changed mechanics, because according to wiki I can obtain this modifier on rings.

You can have cast speed on a diamond ring. Rings have a wide variety of affixes so it's more difficult to craft specific affixes. Unless you have a ring lvl 1 where crafting cast speed is not possible.
Last edited by KevT90 on Aug 15, 2016, 11:47:46 AM
I have a doubt, I'm trying to create a build (my own) and which is innovative and good for hardcore, so I would like to know one thing, if I get the lump passive "Ancestral Bond" my minions (regardless of what is ) will damage along with my totems? "You can not deal with your Damage Skills yourself" <- this "suffix" prevents my lackeys to give damage?
I have a question about map drops to be more specific how are they droping atm?
Lets say i kill monster and he will drop map, the question is how map drops are rolled/weighted ?

scenario 1 :
mob dies
server rolls tier and then choose random tileset from that tier

scenario 2 :
mob dies
server choose maps individualy from all maps that are available in that zone, like gorge,sewers etc

I came up with this question because i had a conversation in reddit about Atlas of Worlds and possible reasons to not complete atlas to imrove your chance to gain more good tilesets.
Very simple question: Can I chance Vaal Blade into Varunastra?

Also, is there anywhere I can go to see if I can "chance X into Y"?
"
Linck wrote:
Very simple question: Can I chance Vaal Blade into Varunastra?

Also, is there anywhere I can go to see if I can "chance X into Y"?

right now you cant, since there is no perandus mod in zana map divice
Oh thank you. Though, I didn't understand the reason, I didn't play that league, don't know how it works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info