Mechanical Questions Thread

Hi all,

Support told me to ask my question here so here I am :)

First of all, sorry for my bad english (I'm french).
Just wanted to say I love your game, I became recently an aspirant supporter.
My thrill in this game is to play hardcore because of the risk to die at all times and therefore the time spent creating a strong build mixing a lot of defences and offences.
A lot of mechanics are very interesting in this game to counter high dmg characters like reflect etc... but tonight I met "Quetzerxi".

I played a Cyclone COC bladefall / blade vortex I let you imagine how much hit that little bug took in one sec and how fast ... I died !
I think there is a lack of "visibility"/"clarity" in this boss.

Indeed for each "reflect" mob the design is very clear with an aura around the mob but here there is no "warning" except fast.

In the wiki it is said : When hit, it will cast 6 lightning projectiles that always pierce. Hence deadly in party or using multiple-hit-reliant skills.
I do understand it is not a reflect dmg but a sort of CWDT linked to a lightning gmp projectile but still how huge is that dmg ? How low is the cd of this cwdt ?

If the CWDT is low level then how such a powerful lightning dmg ?
Thank you for your answers,
Best regards,
Simon / nowis5
/
Last edited by arsmag on Apr 21, 2018, 2:09:09 PM
"
arsmag wrote:
why's clarity now weaker?

why does eldritch battery no longer convert energy shield to mana?

shouldn't life leech support gem be at 5 percent instead of 2?

how come the assassin has no protection against reflect?

is bladefall supposed to only require dexterity?

shouldnt all wand passives be in the witch area and all trap/mine passives be in the shadow's?

why doesnt the witch, shadow, and templar have any skill duration passives on them?

when is fingers of frost going to migrate out of the shadow passive tree?

These "questions" should be put in the feedback session. I don't think you'll get good replies here.
"
theShinjii wrote:
I have a doubt, I'm trying to create a build (my own) and which is innovative and good for hardcore, so I would like to know one thing, if I get the lump passive "Ancestral Bond" my minions (regardless of what is ) will damage along with my totems? "You can not deal with your Damage Skills yourself" <- this "suffix" prevents my lackeys to give damage?

Your minions will be able to do damage as they are their own entity.
"
Zgrzytu wrote:
I have a question about map drops to be more specific how are they droping atm?

non map areas can only drop tier 1 maps. After that magic and rare monsters in maps may drop maps 1 tier above the current map you're in and it's random amongst that tier. Map bosses have a chance to drop maps 2 tier above. higher tier maps have less chance to drop even within a high tier map.
"
"
Zgrzytu wrote:
I have a question about map drops to be more specific how are they droping atm?

non map areas can only drop tier 1 maps. After that magic and rare monsters in maps may drop maps 1 tier above the current map you're in and it's random amongst that tier. Map bosses have a chance to drop maps 2 tier above. higher tier maps have less chance to drop even within a high tier map.

Thats not what i ask for i wanted to know how game/server determine map drops.
Can i separate Id items and noid items in filter!?

99page long for sure i will get answer b4 end of the year.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Aug 16, 2016, 12:22:26 PM
"
Zgrzytu wrote:
Thats not what i ask for i wanted to know how game/server determine map drops.

Any map can drop anywhere within the rules for map drops.
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
Can i separate Id items and noid items in filter!?

99page long for sure i will get answer b4 end of the year.

Every item drops as being unid unless affected by a mod making them drop being id. If id, the full name is displayed compared to just the item base name when unid. Not sure what you would like the filter to do considering it already makes a ''separation'' between them.
Last edited by KevT90 on Aug 16, 2016, 5:02:28 PM
Dear GGG
can you explain me the 1. mod of "Brutal Fervour"
+10% of maximum life per second to maximum life leech rate
and whats the use for it
Thank you in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info