Mechanical Questions Thread

"
blvcksvn wrote:
Hello,
I have a question about loot determination that another player is arguing with me about.
The context is that I opened up Temple of Atzoatl with a Museum of Artifacts. It happened to have a chest that contained a Perandus Manor map.
The other player claims that they, by clicking the chest, rolled it into a Perandus Manor and demanded payment from me.
I strongly believe that to be false, and that items in those sorts of chests are not affected by whom clicks the chest.
I do not know if it is determined when clicked or if chosen by the instance, but I think who clicks it should not affect the items rolled by it.
I would appreciate it if you could settle this dispute for us.
If he rolled a Wurm's Molt instead, how would he respond if you asked him to pay for deliberately triggering a bad drop? He is dumb and there's no "skill" to manipulating RNG.
Hi,
Wanna ask about synthesis item. To create crit multiplier belt, you need 3 belt with reflect to reach in total more than 30 reflect stats. And Tier-1 stat for belt - 10, so in total you can get exact 30 reflect stats.
But you need 31, or crit multi never appear.

So where is problem? https://poecraft.com/synthesis/calculator# works wrong, and 30 total reflect on belt enough.
Or you can find belt with 11 reflect somehow (86ilvl still should be with 10 reflect i guess)

Any ideas how to craft this crit multiplier belts?

ist Indreased rarity and quantiti fom items aibel whith Bain?
How would the "Double damage" craft interact when dual weilding and you only have it on 1 of your weapons?

1. Would it only apply to the weapons that has the craft? (so basically the % chance would half if you didnt have it on both and u alternate weapons)

or

2. It applies to every hit since the double damage apply to ur general dmg output no matter which weapon attacks?

Kind regards /Rai
Mirror Services:
- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3074790/page/1
Hi all,

the minions nodes on passive tree, works on minions like Agony Crawler from Herald of Agony and Raise Spiders from Arakaali's Fang?
"
Higorvilpon wrote:
Hi all,

the minions nodes on passive tree, works on minions like Agony Crawler from Herald of Agony and Raise Spiders from Arakaali's Fang?

They do.
Last edited by Kaaboose on Mar 21, 2019, 8:19:34 AM
I've just unlocked Zana's "Alternate of the Same Tier" mod option in the map device. I also still have a couple of maps left from Betrayal. If I run one of those Betrayal-era maps with the Alternate of the Same Tier mod, will the result count towards the current Atlas (if I'm lucky and it randomly selects a map I haven't completed yet), or will it be an alternate Betrayal-era map which does nothing for my Atlas progression?
Hello community

helmet craft mod

Projectiles Pierce an additional Target
+1 to Level of Socketed Projectile Gems

Is pierce mod local (affects only soceted gems)? Or it affects all gems on character?

Thank you.
Last edited by Ramlok194 on Mar 22, 2019, 12:27:28 PM
Hi all,

I'm trying to build a dual wield cospri's malice Flicker Strike build.
I managed to get 78.58% crit chance (should be around 100% with assassin's mark)
and 93% hit chance.
My problem is, that every time I hit/crit only one of my 2 cospri's setups trigger (both have different spells).
It's not that my attack speed is to high, because most of the time it triggers one spell on cooldown and the other doesn't get triggered at all and then it randomly switches which spell gets triggered.
To make the build somewhat possible to delve with I thought of Lacerate as an alternative to Flicker and with that I don't have a problem triggering both spells at the same time.
I thought of cospri's needing multiple enemies hit to trigger both, so I tried Flicker with melee splash, but it still only triggered one of the spells.
I'm out of ideas, why it wont work because Cospri's doesn't command to crit with this weapon and when it somehow does, it should alternate the spells like Flicker alternates the weapons, what it doesn't.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hello,

I would like to know if molten burst (from ngamahu's flame benefits from life on hit gem or other source of life on hit (elder rings for example).

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info