Mechanical Questions Thread

I don't kno abot vortex, but cold snap DoT ground effect stack with itself. If you cast 10 times cold snap, enemy will take 10x DoT damage (with spell cascade this goes triple more).

It is intended?
Question:

I have abyss eye in skill tree which grants me 7% chance to have onslaught for 4 sec. If I have luck and hit this chance for example 3 times.. I have 12 sec onslaught? Does it add up?
"
Question:

I have abyss eye in skill tree which grants me 7% chance to have onslaught for 4 sec. If I have luck and hit this chance for example 3 times.. I have 12 sec onslaught? Does it add up?

no they won't stack. triggers will refresh the duration
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Jun 9, 2018, 5:37:05 PM
Anyone able to help me with this?

So I'm looking to make a build with the Apep's Slumber Unique and I was curious if the self poison stacking would be possible or not as a CI build. I understand that CI makes you immune to chaos but does that mean that poisons wouldn't be stacked on me or just that they wouldn't damage me?

Any help would be appreciated!
"
MeetYurMaker wrote:
Anyone able to help me with this?

So I'm looking to make a build with the Apep's Slumber Unique and I was curious if the self poison stacking would be possible or not as a CI build. I understand that CI makes you immune to chaos but does that mean that poisons wouldn't be stacked on me or just that they wouldn't damage me?

Any help would be appreciated!

You will still be poisoned, but the poison will deal no damage to you.
You sir are the best! Thanks a million!
Dont work mirage archer gem with barrage. With TS work good. FIX IT PLEASE
General question about conflux of Elementalist.

So I'm planning on playing a bit around burning damage with my character through melee hits.
I'm running avatar of fire and was just wondering if I can still ignite monsters if I have, say, lightning conflux? Would I be shocking AND igniting or only shocking? In which case it would actually be quite bad for me... in which case: Inquisitor is probably a better choice.
"
Shitlord wrote:
General question about conflux of Elementalist.

So I'm planning on playing a bit around burning damage with my character through melee hits.
I'm running avatar of fire and was just wondering if I can still ignite monsters if I have, say, lightning conflux? Would I be shocking AND igniting or only shocking? In which case it would actually be quite bad for me... in which case: Inquisitor is probably a better choice.

You can inflict multiple ailments with the same hit, assuming you deal damage that can cause that ailment and you successfully roll against your chance to cause that ailment.

If you deal 1000 Fire damage, have Shocking Conflux, and proc your chance to ignite (or crit - crits have a 100% chance to cause every elemental ailment), you will both shock and ignite at the same time.

If this is a problem for you for some reason (I can't quite see why it would be - mind elaborating?) you can use an item like The Three Dragons to make your fire damage unable to ignite.
Does charged dash round up when it converts number of attacks into channeled pulses? For example if I have an attack rate of 9.5 will I get 4 pulses a second, or will it round the attack rate to 10 and give me 5 pulses a second?
Last edited by Exiledtyrant on Jun 11, 2018, 4:16:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info