Mechanical Questions Thread

Elder, 3.1 in T16 MAP can not be born?
We can not find relevant information right now. We need the correct official information or we will protest.

This is just a promotional video?
Or is the real game content, whether in the current version has been loaded?
So, retro question, i noticed that a friend has 78/78 spellblock with "The Anvil". I simply would like to know if that was always possible or not, because as i remember a few patches ago the anvil could only raise normal block and not spellblock thus making u end up with 78/75 block chance.

Was this ever changed in past patches or did i miss something back then?
From the wiki :
"When in a party, only the modifier from the player who lands the killing blow on an enemy is applied - multiple characters attacking a monster will not stack their item rarity bonuses together. If one of your minions gets a kill, the minion's IIR is added to yours and the total is used. "

Is the minions kill adds only the IIR from the the minion or the IIQ is added too ? If I make animated guardian with IIQ gear and let it kill mobs, does MY IIQ gets added to the Animated guardian IIQ from the gear animated, and the total IIQ count for kill done by the animated guardian ?
"
Is the minions kill adds only the IIR from the the minion or the IIQ is added too ? If I make animated guardian with IIQ gear and let it kill mobs, does MY IIQ gets added to the Animated guardian IIQ from the gear animated, and the total IIQ count for kill done by the animated guardian ?

Yes, Minions also use your IIQ, as well as IIR.
Minions do not use their own IIQ/R - there is no point in giving Anime Guardians IIQ/R.
We have new murderous jewells in Abbys league. Some of them say: "5% chance to taunt enemies on hit with attacks". Does it work with totems? Can they taunt enemies by using only these jewels?
How are league mechanics spawned in maps? (Breaches, Trials, Exiles, challenge league spawns like Abysses) - do they all have the same chance to spawn, are they all in the same pool? What happens if you add prophecies, sextants, Zana mods etc?

This comes from a concern that as more league mechanics are rolled into the base game, trials become rarer to find. This is a concern at the start of a league trying to unlock uber lab, especially on SSF.

Sorry if this has already been asked, I couldn't limit my search to just this thread.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

1) If i take Avatar of Fire in the passive tree, will the Vulconus Passives be permanent or do i still have to wait on that timer (4secs every 8secs) for the passives to activate? (it doesn't work on PoB yet but i'm not really sure if that's the case since it's a new item)

2) Does blasphemer's grasp bonus (per equipped elder item) apply from thing normally dropped by the elder like cyclopian coil etc?

3) Will Magna Eclipsis (and the other related shields) consume it's shield before block or does blocking a hit prevent magna eclipsis from consuming it's shield?
After reading some conflicting opinions on reddit, it would be amazing if anyone reading this could ask the correct dev to clarify some things about a specific minion, the Spectral Tactician. It’s a guy who basically just casts SRS (Summon Raging Spirit), and can do that as a Spectre via Raise Spectre gem.

Here’s what I want to know, if can you find out:
-How does Victario’s Charity work with that minion and his summoned minions? (Via Neceomantic Aegis from the passive tree, of course). Can the SRS’s just all generate frenzies to each other? Or do you have to Not have Aegis applied and hit things yourself, applying frenzies to all SRS?

-What gems affect the SRS’s damage? Do any jewels, gear or passive tree effect the SRS’s damage or speed at all?
All reddit can guess is Minion Damage and Minion/Totem Resistance support gem. Otherwise, the other things recommended was Faster Casting and Spell Echo. Also, does Minion Speed support work? Does Multistrike work on the minion’s minions when linked to Raise Spectre?

-Simple one, is the SRS limit and damage the same as before the 20 SRS cap or after?

Because the SRS is essentially a minion summoned by minions summoned by you, it can Raise some questions. ;)

Thanks so much for any reply, Mark or other GGG employees!
"
Druga1757 wrote:
How are league mechanics spawned in maps? (Breaches, Trials, Exiles, challenge league spawns like Abysses) - do they all have the same chance to spawn, are they all in the same pool? What happens if you add prophecies, sextants, Zana mods etc?

This comes from a concern that as more league mechanics are rolled into the base game, trials become rarer to find. This is a concern at the start of a league trying to unlock uber lab, especially on SSF.

Sorry if this has already been asked, I couldn't limit my search to just this thread.

It depends per mechanic. Basically at the end of each league, GGG has to decide how the mechanic is added to the main game, if at all. Right before the end of each league, they give a memo telling everyone their thoughts and why and what will happen with it.

-Breach is 10% chance per map, and not during leveling. Trials aren’t a league mechanic, they are an expansion mechanic, so they have their own separate chance to spawn in a map. Essences have a low chance in any location. Exiles, same. Silver coins were kept in the drop pool of any mob, but at a drastically lower rate. Sextanta are their own permanent expansion mechanic. And Zana mods are actually a way of keeping league spawns and uniques without making them freely available, which becomes another option to consider for GGG to do with a league mechanic.
"
YehuYehu wrote:
1) If i take Avatar of Fire in the passive tree, will the Vulconus Passives be permanent or do i still have to wait on that timer (4secs every 8secs) for the passives to activate? (it doesn't work on PoB yet but i'm not really sure if that's the case since it's a new item)

2) Does blasphemer's grasp bonus (per equipped elder item) apply from thing normally dropped by the elder like cyclopian coil etc?

3) Will Magna Eclipsis (and the other related shields) consume it's shield before block or does blocking a hit prevent magna eclipsis from consuming it's shield?

1-As far as I can tell, yes you get crit and convert bonuses permanently if you actually spec Avatar yourself. And you should get the cool looking character effect permanently too :) There was a bug, dunno if that’s re-activated now.

2-The bonus will apply to any item that’s an Elder item, which will have the special background, and the little icons next to the title. This includes commons chanced into Uniques.

3-You have to actually Take the elemental damage before the shield can therefore Absorb the damage. If you block or evade or dodge the damage, that’s not damage taken therefore not damage needed to be absorbed. If that makes sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info