Mechanical Questions Thread

Higher Armor passives can delay CWDT procs?
Im doing one defensive build, with CWDT + Molten Shell + other that i'll choose..

So my doubt is, if i choose many armor passive on skill tree, this will automatically raise the threshold of CWDT to trigger? even while the gem on lvl 1?

If yes, worth i remove all armor passives and get life based and life regen tree?

Pls help :)
Last edited by Higorvilpon on Mar 11, 2017, 10:03:25 AM
The new Threshold jewel for Dual Strike has "With at least 40 Dexterity in Radius, Dual Strike deals Off-Hand Splash Damage to surrounding targets" is the radius the same as Melee Splash? if not could we get the radius on it and the glacial hammer jewel that is worded the same
How do "The Retch" Belt and Berserker "Cloaked in Savery" + Vaal Pact Interact?

Lets say I will get a 50% HP hit and leech 100% afterwards. Will the Enemy be damaged for 100% of my HP (50% HP leeched until Full*2) or for 200% of my complete hit?

Thanks!
"
BlackPersian wrote:
How do "The Retch" Belt and Berserker "Cloaked in Savery" + Vaal Pact Interact?
Lets say I will get a 50% HP hit and leech 100% afterwards. Will the Enemy be damaged for 100% of my HP (50% HP leeched until Full*2) or for 200% of my complete hit?

For ~100% of max Life. That's why it's a Slayer item. :)
I couldn't get an answer via google, but it should be an easy one:

Assume this (fictional numbers):
I use a claw with +30 LGoH in my main hand
I use another claw with +20 LGoH in my off hand
I use an amulet with +5 LGoH

I hit a mob ONCE (with my main hand).

=> Do I get +55 life (30 main hand + 20 off hand + 5 amu) or do I only get +35 life (30 main hand + 5 amu)?

It's hard for me to try it out as my char has too much life regen, I can't see the difference very good :( Should be a simple question I hope ..
Thanks!
Does Chain effect Arc's damage? It say less projectile damage, and Arc is not a projectile.
I have been sort of curious if I would notice a good return on an item before buying it. I am running flameblast totem in a 5L doing about 3k dps without buffs. Would getting the 40% flame blast helmet enchant be a huge dps upgrade or very small? Currently a helmet with it I believe is running around 80c
"
baerus wrote:
I couldn't get an answer via google, but it should be an easy one:

Assume this (fictional numbers):
I use a claw with +30 LGoH in my main hand
I use another claw with +20 LGoH in my off hand
I use an amulet with +5 LGoH

I hit a mob ONCE (with my main hand).

=> Do I get +55 life (30 main hand + 20 off hand + 5 amu) or do I only get +35 life (30 main hand + 5 amu)?

It's hard for me to try it out as my char has too much life regen, I can't see the difference very good :( Should be a simple question I hope ..
Thanks!

You get 35, weapon leech and gain on hit mods are local.

"
_kinimi_ wrote:
Does Chain effect Arc's damage? It say less projectile damage, and Arc is not a projectile.

Yes, the description is iffy, instead of 'projectile skills deal less damage' it should be 'projectile and chaining skills'.

"
shadowice0823 wrote:
I have been sort of curious if I would notice a good return on an item before buying it. I am running flameblast totem in a 5L doing about 3k dps without buffs. Would getting the 40% flame blast helmet enchant be a huge dps upgrade or very small? Currently a helmet with it I believe is running around 80c

40% increased damage isn't a huge boost (around 10% more for an average build) but it should double dip if I'm not mistaken, so it's worth the cash if you don't have anything better to spend your orbs on.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Hello GGG, congrats on your wonderful game and it's success can't wait to try act 5 to 10.

My question is this, is the current Legacy league is a bye bye to old leagues, or does it have some chance to become a mechanic to the core game and maybe replace Zana's mods?
I noticed getting more strength doesn't increase the life of my zombies. Shouldn't they be gaining 1 life for every 2 strength. The Baron states they gain your strength, not the damage from your strength

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info