Mechanical Questions Thread

"
Hrumm wrote:
Guys, tell me pls, how does item rarity and quantity works with culling strike golem?
I have golem linked with culling strike and item rarity support gems, does it applies for him, and does IR of my character also applies?

up
I'd like to request a data dump for the new damage ranges of summon raging spirits. I've got a pretty comprehensive SRS spreadsheet but without updated values it's pretty useless.
I'm using Jack, the Axe in a Pseudo Dual Wield build.

I'm using Claws with Blade Flurry and in the Character Offense menu, it doesn't add the 2% leech from Jack to my Claw's Leech.
I have a default 1.6% Life Leech with my claw, and with Jack it should go up to 3.6%, but it doesn't.

The picture shows the "Offhand Leech" to state what I'm trying to say.

"The strong, hits heavier.
The smart, acts better.
The skillful, wonder forever.
The trickster? He does it all. At least, the people believe that he does."
"
DiogoStone wrote:
I'm using Claws with Blade Flurry and in the Character Offense menu, it doesn't add the 2% leech from Jack to my Claw's Leech.
I have a default 1.6% Life Leech with my claw, and with Jack it should go up to 3.6%, but it doesn't.

x% of physical attack damage leeched as Life (or Mana) is local property of the weapon.

Blade Flurry alternates Hits.

This means, you hit with Jack and leech 1.6% from it, then you hit with the Claw and leech 2% from it then you hit with Jack again and leech 1.6%, etc.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
"
DiogoStone wrote:

x% of physical attack damage leeched as Life (or Mana) is local property of the weapon.

Blade Flurry alternates Hits.

This means, you hit with Jack and leech 1.6% from it, then you hit with the Claw and leech 2% from it then you hit with Jack again and leech 1.6%, etc.

Got it.

So basically I have 2.4% leech with Jack and 1.6% leech with the Claw. Because Leech (and the Bleed on hit) is local.

Also Flurry does not use the Jack, I intended to use it ONLY because of the leech. =P

But it clarifies WHY it doesn't add the leech.

Because it doesn't means to. =P
Thanks.
"The strong, hits heavier.
The smart, acts better.
The skillful, wonder forever.
The trickster? He does it all. At least, the people believe that he does."
So i just started out as an Raider an took the Quartz Infusion Ascandancy!
This ascandancy clearly says you have phasing while at maximu franzy charges.
so when i kill mobs i get allways the 3s phasing but never had phasing that last longer even when i got max franzy charges is it intendet or a bug?
I'm afraid this isn't a real machanical question, but the support-team send me here....
well, as you wish:

...about the passive-tree:
Did somebody ever recognize, that there are points "missing" at the shadow's/ranger's corner!?
You all know there's a ring of int/str/dex-points around each starting area and when you have a closer look at them, you will count 11 points at the Ranger, 12 at the Shadow and 13 at all the other's (except Scion of course). In detail there is one "missing" below "Entropy", one above "Aspect of the Eagle" and the third below "Precise Interception".

Naturally I'm really courious now why this is. I made a lot of shadow builds and I always wondered why I get a direct connection, when I get out south on both lanes, that's why I finally started counting yesterday! I really couldn't think that GGG "forgot" this, 'cause those guys always seemed to be one of a few bunch of people, who know what they are doing. ;)
"
Maximus9229 wrote:
So i just started out as an Raider an took the Quartz Infusion Ascandancy!
This ascandancy clearly says you have phasing while at maximu franzy charges.
so when i kill mobs i get allways the 3s phasing but never had phasing that last longer even when i got max franzy charges is it intendet or a bug?

Try running into monsters when at max Frenzy Charges.

Phasing from a stat does not grant a Buff, and it's the Buff that gives the transparency effect.
Flurry Blade limited single hand sword,dagger or claws. When I double, the main hand with a dagger, hand with a hammer, for example,Brightbeka,do the attcke speed and critical strike chance effective for Flurry Blade?
"
Hrumm wrote:
"
Hrumm wrote:
Guys, tell me pls, how does item rarity and quantity works with culling strike golem?
I have golem linked with culling strike and item rarity support gems, does it applies for him, and does IR of my character also applies?

up

guys, can somebody help me pls??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info