Mechanical Questions Thread

Is there any complete list of known attacks that Frost Wall can block? On wiki it says it block most attacks. Does it block boss projectiles? Like Crypt boss'es Curse Nova or Uber Izaro lacerate-like nuke?
Dyadus ignite - local or global?
my builds:
- COLB (Cast On Last Breath) first ever build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1632595
- the Flash: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367774
- the oro's bridle build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1409823
I was wondering if it would be possible to clarify how the unique drops from the guardian bosses in tier 16 maps work. I have been trying culling them with high rarity and quantity, but so far my tests have been inconclusive as to if magic find has an effect on the drop rate of the guardian uniques.

Is it a set chance for these items to drop? or can it be influenced by the item quantity/rarity stat to make it more likely to get one of their exclusive uniques?
quick question,

do the "melee chance to bleed" (8% chance) nodes work for ancestral warchief totems?
under the DPS offence tab it does not show so I'm confused as to whether the node works or not.

If i have dominating blow and addded chaos gem on the same links and i allocate increased chaos damage nodes on the passive tree does that increases me and my minions damage ?

Also if i link poison gem and allocate increase poison damage on tree will it increases both me and minions ?
"
babubabu wrote:
do the "melee chance to bleed" (8% chance) nodes work for ancestral warchief totems?
under the DPS offence tab it does not show so I'm confused as to whether the node works or not.

Totems use your offensive modifiers, which includes on-Hit effects.

"
zXzLenin wrote:
If i have dominating blow and addded chaos gem on the same links and i allocate increased chaos damage nodes on the passive tree does that increases me and my minions damage ?
Also if i link poison gem and allocate increase poison damage on tree will it increases both me and minions ?

Minions do not benefit from your modifiers unless explicitly stated otherwise. No to both.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Sep 11, 2016, 10:21:48 AM
I am playing the Scion class and wanted to try something different. I have looked around and couldn't find anything about ascending into "Slayer" as a spell Scion.

My question is this; If i path down into "Slayer", will i still receive the bonuses of Culling Strike, 30% damage against rare and unique enemies, 10% of overkill leeched as life and always stun on full life?
"
The_x_ile wrote:
Dyadus ignite - local or global?

It is marked as being Global on the poedb.
"
Nimaniel wrote:
I have a 10 day old question on page 113 that remains unanswered.

Having to read through 14 pages to determine that it is unanswered is *insert expletive*. Even more so because we have to continue to monitor this thread indefinitely, or until there is an answer, to even know if anyone has tried to answer it.

Just check for Mark's next post, by clicking on the GGG icon to filter to only his posts and anything posted after Aug. 1st may contain the answer to your question.
Can I have three of the same skill with CoC and get around the cooldown that way?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info